Barking springer

I have tried the full springer route on a couple of occasions with no great successes turned out only fair dogs,and other full springer dogs that I seen that were ment to be good fox dogs never rated them,you want a half springer half Beagle.or a 3/4 springer 1/4beage or a springer Beagle terrier mix,just my opinion from personal experience pal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You can get em but they need to be old style breeding none of the field trial shite that diluted blood of most gun dogs. I've had two really good ones. My last springer would mark a fox earth, could be used to remove fox from hole at end of dig, would dig rats, hunt anything and retrieve. Was built like a bull terrier, slower moving then the hyper shaky yokes ya get today. No pics of the one I had before him but he was the same only didn't retrieve.  

Screenshot_20240108-223453.png

• Like 4

My lad would run with hounds and bush with terriers all day long. Alot of the field trial shite thats around today burn out after two hrs. Chap down around Banagher had good ones, where I got my fella. Lads involved with good shooting packs would have good ones I'd say but ya probably better to buy a pup and learn him as he grows cos no one gonna part with a good barking fox springer imo.

7 minutes ago, harryshounds said:

You can get em but they need to be old style breeding none of the field trial shite that diluted blood of most gun dogs. I've had two really good ones. My last springer would mark a fox earth, could be used to remove fox from hole at end of dig, would dig rats, hunt anything and retrieve. Was built like a bull terrier, slower moving then the hyper shaky yokes ya get today. No pics of the one I had before him but he was the same only didn't retrieve.  

Screenshot_20240108-223453.png

No doubt you can get them,they were never shy of game.i just personally wouldn't have another i find the crosses a far superior dog for fox hunting.

• Like 3
On 14/01/2024 at 16:55, Abullx said:

If you can’t find a barking spaniel would you not consider a teckle im yet to see one not bay of quarry 

Waiting on a teckle × beagle pup

Both parents finding and marking  so fingers crossed the pup makes the grade🤞

9 hours ago, Smashing reds said:

Waiting on a teckle × beagle pup

Both parents finding and marking  so fingers crossed the pup makes the grade🤞

yh if that works out should be a handy dog for you 

I would say crossbred bushing dogs  are the best when you cross different types of dogs bred to hunt and you stack the odds in your favour of getting dogs to suite what is needed. I admit i have always had small springers that would smash cover a couple of reasons being i could control them and they would not drop in billy setts.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 14/01/2024 at 16:55, Abullx said:

If you can’t find a barking spaniel would you not consider a teckle im yet to see one not bay of quarry 

Iv got one it’s totally silent it’s been brought on  with a beagle spaniel that speaks, it follows a line well but mute 

22 hours ago, monkey said:

Iv got one it’s totally silent it’s been brought on  with a beagle spaniel that speaks, it follows a line well but mute 

That’s handy in one way but bad in another as what to know we’re they are 

Edited by Abullx
12 hours ago, Methrenvug said:

Bjjk Sites that print items and t-shirts on demand have a copyright problem

Unlike other animal species, [url=https://www.asicsgel.de] asics kayano gel shoes [/url] chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) show an incredible variety of traditions and learned behaviors, [url=https://www.asicsgel.de] kayano asics 14 [/url] that distinguish between one group and another. The use of tools, [url=https://www.nbbalance.de] new balance 574 damen [/url] strategies for obtaining food, [url=https://www.nbbalance.de] new balance 574 herren [/url] food preferences and gestures exchanged to communicate are largely based on information borrowed from other members of the clan, so much so that each population develops its own, specific "cultural heritage" in some ways similar to that of human communities. Now a study published in Science and based on data collected in almost 150 groups of chimpanzees shows that the proximity of humans threatens this wealth of cultural nuances, because it drastically reduces the transmission of skills and knowledge between these primates.The discovery suggests how far human influence on animal biodiversity can go, which does not only include genetic richness or ecosystem services, but also "intangible" heritage such as cultural heritage. Chimpanzees from the Ta茂 forest (Ivory Coast) use a stone "hammer" to crack nuts. 漏 Liran Samuni/Ta茂 Chimpanzee Project ...

You smoking Meth pal?

• Haha 4