Dog clippers/shears

Now lads. Any recommendations on a good set of dog clippers? Like to get the dogs clipped out when weather breaks. Ive tried a set of cheapish whal in past and they not worth a w@nk! Want summit thats going to do the job with relative ease and last. Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Stubblebubble said:

Now lads. Any recommendations on a good set of dog clippers? Like to get the dogs clipped out when weather breaks. Ive tried a set of cheapish whal in past and they not worth a w@nk! Want summit thats going to do the job with relative ease and last. Thanks in advance

Oster or the Wahl proffesional ones, my mrs is a dog groomer and swears by both, I'll ask her for the model if you want

• Like 1

Andis are the ones mate they are just shy of £200 but I messed about with 2 pairs of cheap shite ones and one of them was wahl and neither would even cut my pubes so I brought a pair of the andis in the end and had no problems since, I clip my dog 3 times over the summer an all good, u can send blades away to be sharpened or just but a new one for £20 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Peter4190 said:

Andis are the ones mate they are just shy of £200 but I messed about with 2 pairs of cheap shite ones and one of them was wahl and neither would even cut my pubes so I brought a pair of the andis in the end and had no problems since, I clip my dog 3 times over the summer an all good, u can send blades away to be sharpened or just but a new one for £20 

I've had 2 hit the report button 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, Peter4190 said:

Yeah ive seen them andis come up when ive been looking. Theres loads of diff models tho so its which one. Lol. Had the same problem with the cheap whal ones but then again i think it would take a decent strimmer to get through my pubes! 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Stubblebubble said:

Yeah ive seen them andis come up when ive been looking. Theres loads of diff models tho so its which one. Lol. Had the same problem with the cheap whal ones but then again i think it would take a decent strimmer to get through my pubes! 

🤢

3 hours ago, Peter4190 said:

The andis and Oster are about the same m mrs reckons its a matter of personal preference, the new Wahl proffesional ones are the bollocks according to here and shes doing multiple dogs every day, I remember trying the older Wahls as like you say they wouldnt trim pubes

• Like 1