Dog clippers/shears

Before an after pic, I’ve got wahl multicut ones, you are more than welcome to have those if u pm me ur address, they just weren’t very good for cutting my dog, could just be blades needed sharpening, they were fine first few times then took ages, the other thing I got told after I brought another pair was the dogs coat may not have been clean or dry enough up to u though more than welcome to have them 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter4190 said:

Before an after pic, I’ve got wahl multicut ones, you are more than welcome to have those if u pm me ur address, they just weren’t very good for cutting my dog, could just be blades needed sharpening, they were fine first few times then took ages, the other thing I got told after I brought another pair was the dogs coat may not have been clean or dry enough up to u though more than welcome to have them 

Cheers for the info and kind offer much appreciated.

On 07/01/2024 at 19:48, Peter4190 said:

These are the ones I’ve got 

IMG_0677.png

IMG_0676.png

My dogs identical coat. Could you tell me how it grows back does it come back the same? I’ve never clipped a dog out so I’ve got no idea. Cheers. 

Yer I don’t really notice a difference of how it grows back and to be honest I was a bit worried about that before I did it but just got sick of stripping him 3 times a year and he didn’t really enjoy been stood there for an hour an half having his hair pulled out, now it takes about 30 mins and my fingers don’t hurt afterwards