Mr Bates and the post office.

The 38 Degree petition to take the bitches CBE offer her has now gone over 1000000.

Also there is also a petition to take Eb Davey's Lordship off him.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We binge watched it last night , it was shocking what the dirty b*****ds at the post office did . Somebody should be jailed for a very long time. 

Apparently there's an online petition which has already reached 450,000. But, similar to as others have said, what she and her ilk did is far worse than simply needing to hand back an honour. Sur

Slimy twat, theres a post office worker running against him in the next election, hope she takes his seat

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Also there is also a petition to take Eb Davey's Lordship off him.

Cheers Arry

That smug b*****d has called for 32 people in public office to lose their jobs/titles, bet he's not feeling so fckn smug now this has come out, wanker

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Neal said:

The lunchtime news seemed to be intimating that it's more likely than not that she'll have the CBE removed.

If she had a shred of integrity,  she'd hand it back straight away.

Hopefully it'll get ripped from her gnarled grasp .

• Like 2

I have a really bright young lady does a few bits and pieces for me she cut her teeth in the financial game as an auditor for the post office during the mid 00's so came about a lot of these cases i was having a natter with her the other day about the whole thing and her opinion is that there was a lot of bias and inaccuracies in that series and not a true reflection of the whole caper.....according to her yes there was an almighty f**k up but that series neglected to show certain things from the opening scene where the " thats the Post Office for you " comment regards the price of stamps doesnt tell you that its actually Royal Mail and not the Post Office that dictates the prices.....right through to the fact that Horizon Online is still in use today and Fujitsu suffered absolutely no consequence whatsoever and are infact currently coming to the end of the contract with them hence the Post Office are starting to bring in their own system called Nbit which although live in certain areas is not even completely finished.

Yes there was some terrible stories and ridiculous injustices....but based on what im told and the timing of the current outrage surrounding the whole saga it makes me wonder if its not just an opportunity to take down and attack another British institution.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
19 hours ago, Neal said:

The lunchtime news seemed to be intimating that it's more likely than not that she'll have the CBE removed.

She's handed it back, before it got taken off her

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Borr said:

Funny how Mr green didn't have to hand back the nighthood after stealing 300 million...

Pea nuts joe that grinning b*****d blair dipped miners pension for 4 billion cxnt

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

She's handed it back, before it got taken off her

It would be nice to think that she handed it back for the right reasons,  but we all know that she didn't.

I doubt it , but we can only hope that her and her cronies , get to stand in front of a jury in the future , and see real justice done.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, mel b said:

It would be nice to think that she handed it back for the right reasons,  but we all know that she didn't.

I doubt it , but we can only hope that her and her cronies , get to stand in front of a jury in the future , and see real justice done.

Should hand back the £400000 bonus as well.

I think I'm right in saying in the 7 years she had the job she was paid £4.5 million. Don't seem right does it?

Cheers Arry

1 minute ago, Arry said:

Should hand back the £400000 bonus as well.

I think I'm right in saying in the 7 years she had the job she was paid £4.5 million. Don't seem right does it?

Cheers Arry

It's awful that someone can do as she did , and get so handsomely rewarded for her wrong doings.

I'm no left winger , that hates the people at the top earning big money , if you earn it , then fair play to you , but in this instance , she deserves to be put in stocks , for people to throw rotten tomatoes at her.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mel b said:

It's awful that someone can do as she did , and get so handsomely rewarded for her wrong doings.

I'm no left winger , that hates the people at the top earning big money , if you earn it , then fair play to you , but in this instance , she deserves to be put in stocks , for people to throw rotten tomatoes at her.

you're definately a leftie if you think rotten tomatoes are sufficient😮

Edited by paddyluke
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

you're definately a leftie if you think rotten tomatoes are sufficient😮

I was trying my best to sound polite 😄.

9 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

or did you mean these👍

basicbritain-tomatoes.jpg.c4da5eac4c5396a46265122b1d32d61b.jpg

Given what she did , they would seem more befitting of her crime , and I reckon the queue of subpostmasters waiting to take a turn , would be very long indeed.