Mr Bates and the post office.

3 hours ago, Neal said:

While my wife and I were watching it last night she decided to google Vennells. She left the post office with a 400K handshake!

And now works for the NHS.

Theres calls for her to hand back her CBE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We binge watched it last night , it was shocking what the dirty b*****ds at the post office did . Somebody should be jailed for a very long time. 

Apparently there's an online petition which has already reached 450,000. But, similar to as others have said, what she and her ilk did is far worse than simply needing to hand back an honour. Sur

Slimy twat, theres a post office worker running against him in the next election, hope she takes his seat

Posted Images

20 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

She reminds me of the arsehole of a woman who was in charge of social services in Rotherham when the CSE came to light another feker in denial whose action or lack of it ruined lives. 

Have none of them at the top in business got any kind of scruples ?.  Most of them seem to be morally bankrupt,  with no sense of right and wrong.

Those people at the top of the post office shite pile , cost innocent people their lives . How can they live with themselves?.

• Like 4

A former Anglican Priest ffs you would think she would have done the right thing. I hope the bitch goes down at the end of all this.

Paula Anne Vennells, CBE (born 1959), is a British ex-businesswoman and former Anglicanpriest.[1] She was chief executive officer of Post Office Limited from 2012 to 2019.

Cheers Arry

2 hours ago, Arry said:

A former Anglican Priest ffs you would think she would have done the right thing. I hope the bitch goes down at the end of all this.

Paula Anne Vennells, CBE (born 1959), is a British ex-businesswoman and former Anglicanpriest.[1] She was chief executive officer of Post Office Limited from 2012 to 2019.

Cheers Arry

Them religious hierarchy are as bent and corrupt as the government and millions still blindly follow their preachings. 

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Theres calls for her to hand back her CBE

Apparently there's an online petition which has already reached 450,000.

But, similar to as others have said, what she and her ilk did is far worse than simply needing to hand back an honour. Surely there's at least one law she's broken and needs a spell inside for. Or maybe community service: postal deliveries in mid Wales...in mid winter...in a blizzard...wearing shorts. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Neal said:

Apparently there's an online petition which has already reached 450,000.

But, similar to as others have said, what she and her ilk did is far worse than simply needing to hand back an honour. Surely there's at least one law she's broken and needs a spell inside for. Or maybe community service: postal deliveries in mid Wales...in mid winter...in a blizzard...wearing shorts. 

Fck off mate, I dont want to be bumping into her on a dark January morning on a farm in Mid Wales 😂

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Them religious hierarchy are as bent and corrupt as the government 

I agree wholeheartedly..but just because someone has a  'faith' , doesn't mean they walk around oblivious and follow any church/government/persons blindly...you dont ever have to set foot inside a church,sing hymns or give them money😂....its a common misconception that lots of people make...I once thought the same....the problem lies purely with mans urge for, control ,power, greed...thats why He forms theses societies/churches/institutions call yourself  the king etc....to pick out the next victim,line their own pockets or live out their sick little fantasies ....thats not Gods doing bud😉👍

• Like 2

Watched it , it actually has you raging how they where treated , I hope it shows those that still believe in Government / hierarchy how totally corrupt they ALL are and are allowed to literally get away with murder as people took their own lives over these corrupt b4stards and not 1 off them will ever face the consequences off their corruption. 

• Like 6
17 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I agree wholeheartedly..but just because someone has a  'faith' , doesn't mean they walk around oblivious and follow any church/government/persons blindly...you dont ever have to set foot inside a church,sing hymns or give them money😂....its a common misconception that lots of people make...I once thought the same....the problem lies purely with mans urge for, control ,power, greed...thats why He forms theses societies/churches/institutions call yourself  the king etc....to pick out the next victim,line their own pockets or live out their sick little fantasies ....thats not Gods doing bud😉👍

I understand that mate as the belief in god is a comfort to millions of folk I lost my belief in god and those who preach it years ago with the death of a child. Like you said it's those who just use it to have power over others and abuse that power that's when evil comes into the mindset of those who use that power for their own ends. I have no issues with any one who believes in god and Christ but I do have issues with those that follow Islam in this country. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I understand that mate as the belief in god is a comfort to millions of folk I lost my belief in god and those who preach it years ago with the death of a child. Like you said it's those who just use it to have power over others and abuse that power that's when evil comes into the mindset of those who use that power for their own ends. I have no issues with any one who believes in god and Christ but I do have issues with those that follow Islam in this country. 

A bloke I went to art college with summed this up for me once. He said he'd rather be a christian with a small c than a big C.

• Thanks 1