Mr Bates and the post office.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We binge watched it last night , it was shocking what the dirty b*****ds at the post office did . Somebody should be jailed for a very long time. 

Apparently there's an online petition which has already reached 450,000. But, similar to as others have said, what she and her ilk did is far worse than simply needing to hand back an honour. Sur

Slimy twat, theres a post office worker running against him in the next election, hope she takes his seat

Posted Images

We binge watched it last night , it was shocking what the dirty b*****ds at the post office did . Somebody should be jailed for a very long time. 

• Like 7

It's pure evil what the scum at the top of the GPO did. Yeah I agree the people at the top that new should be jail for a long long time. The fact the the GPO were the Police as well is totally wrong.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I vaguely remember there were suicides from post masters from the lumps that they supposedly owed . 

an absolute scandal 

Yes I remember that. There's a fortnightly satirical magazine, Private Eye. They've been exposing the story right from the beginning. The GPO has known for years that their software was faulty but covered it up, inflicting absolute misery on honest people.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I vaguely remember there were suicides from post masters from the lumps that they supposedly owed . 

an absolute scandal 

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Workers at the heart of the Post Office scandal featured on ITV's Mr Bates vs The Post Office have seen their...

• Like 3

I truly hope that post office ceo  , Anne vennells , former Anglican priest , gets to stand in front of her god one day ,with her head bowed , and explain her despicable actions .

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, mel b said:

I truly hope that post office ceo  , Anne vennells , former Anglican priest , gets to stand in front of her god one day ,with her head bowed , and explain her despicable actions .

She reminds me of the arsehole of a woman who was in charge of social services in Rotherham when the CSE came to light another feker in denial whose action or lack of it ruined lives. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, paulus said:

Every institution in this Country is Corrupt to the core, Its always about the money but that money only ever goes in one direction. 

Yup. On the nail.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Arry said:

Ed Davey squirming.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Lib Dem leader says he regrets not doing more while postal affairs minister to help victims wrongly accused of stealing

Cheers Arry

He would say that wouldn't he.

• Like 2

While my wife and I were watching it last night she decided to google Vennells. She left the post office with a 400K handshake!

And now works for the NHS.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1