looking at going again this year but nowhere can i find on the day price.just says book here but no actual price for on the day at the venue ffs is this to hard for someone to put this at the top of the advert ?😬.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might have a look this year.  I'm going to go dressed in full tweeds now I have a shoot.  

I think the pith helmet suits me ! PMSL ! Pip pip old boy !

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I might have a look this year. 

I'm going to go dressed in full tweeds now I have a shoot.

Wear a pith helmet or a montera so you stand out old chap.

74615397-8DD0-4F3D-8FA3-7AEF330C3568.jpeg

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Wear a pith helmet or a montera so you stand out old chap.

74615397-8DD0-4F3D-8FA3-7AEF330C3568.jpeg

I actually did consider a pith helmet, they look awesome..... It could be my trademark!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I actually did consider a pith helmet, they look awesome..... It could be my trademark!

Pith helmets look fantastic,I wanted to buy one for swaggering around the colonies with a swagger stick underarm but when I showed my elder son he just looked at me rolled his eyes and said “Dad…….Please” but your different,your a man who stands out from the crowd,you actually f***ing deserve a pith helmet or similar to peacock through the grey masses of drab lesser men.

4B0CBF4C-E921-4D56-8B9D-42E254B9FF49.jpeg

13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Pith helmets look fantastic,I wanted to buy one for swaggering around the colonies with a swagger stick underarm but when I showed my elder son he just looked at me rolled his eyes and said “Dad…….Please” but your different,your a man who stands out from the crowd,you actually f***ing deserve a pith helmet or similar to peacock through the grey masses of drab lesser men.

4B0CBF4C-E921-4D56-8B9D-42E254B9FF49.jpeg

I'm looking for one now....I'm going to do it. But it needs to be a good quality one not a fancy dress one. Problem is I have a pea head so finding one to fit isn't easy....they don't seem to have sizes on. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm looking for one now....I'm going to do it. But it needs to be a good quality one not a fancy dress one. Problem is I have a pea head so finding one to fit isn't easy....they don't seem to have sizes on. 

You have style old chap,if you were born 150 years ago you would have been a tea farmer in Ceylon or an ivory hunter in east Africa,chaps like you ran the empire.I have a fedora for special occasions.

C00417DA-B0E0-4B17-8896-B9E8ADD51A60.jpeg

15 minutes ago, mackem said:

You have style old chap,if you were born 150 years ago you would have been a tea farmer in Ceylon or an ivory hunter in east Africa,chaps like you ran the empire.I have a fedora for special occasions.

You got some amount of clothes in that room mate..

screenshot-2014-10-22-20-23-47.png.168a7b25d6470502c689246e008e79c2.png

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, mackem said:

Something like that wouldn't suit me....I have a tiny head so something like that is just to big. 

I'd like to think I'd of been a great explorer.....but then I remember that my fussy eating stopped me joining the army and my bullfighting career ended when I got beat up by a calf.

• Sad 1
31 minutes ago, king said:

You got some amount of clothes in that room mate..

screenshot-2014-10-22-20-23-47.png.168a7b25d6470502c689246e008e79c2.png

I was almost talked into buying this rig-out till my kid said it looked a tad Juarez sicario.

550E963D-D7B4-4338-B748-27F812611A7B.jpeg

32 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Something like that wouldn't suit me....I have a tiny head so something like that is just to big. 

I'd like to think I'd of been a great explorer.....but then I remember that my fussy eating stopped me joining the army and my bullfighting career ended when I got beat up by a calf.

Lot of negativity surrounding this post,that pith helmet is just what you need to bring positivity and a sense of manliness into your life old chap.