Sold as Seen.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The level of conversation on thl is just fckin mind blowing. 

Horrible c@nts were ever they are from.

I watched one recently called bull it was a bit like dead mans shoes but a lot darker it's worth a watch

Not a female or a kiddie in sight.

I miss the all male worlds of yesteryear. 

Sorry I'm being sexist.

I'm writing out fifty times: "I must not exclude women and children at any times". And " I must be a closet homo to seek out male_ only company". Lol

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I miss the all male worlds of yesteryear. 

You should have gone to Pakistan on your vacation then fun and sun (but left your good lady at home).

the odd thing is they are letting the dogs bit them rabies is very common in Egypt.

• Haha 1

I didn't think about rabies. 

I notice in Spain and Greece,the retired men gather in groups as do the women.

Their sex roles seem fixed. Whereas our roles are more fluid. Sometimes that's good. Other times I think it would be great to go back to the all male pubs, football matches and boxing clubs.

I help out at a boxing club and sometimes the presence of young girls is dodgy. Showing a female how to use their feet,  stand correctly and deliver a punch effectively entails some contact. These days it makes me feel uneasy. You have to watch your language too.

They should have stuck to sewing and cooking. Shock,horror,what have I said??

Edited by jukel123
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

First thing I thought of when I saw the bite broke his skin,Egypt is a shithole once your away from the history and antiquities.

I know a few people who had God awful holidays there. Lots of dodgy, negative experiences. A holiday destination to swerve I reckon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I know a few people who had God awful holidays there. Lots of dodgy, negative experiences. A holiday destination to swerve I reckon.

My mother went, several years ago.  Said it was awful.

An ex partner of mine went, she said the same, shit hole.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I had to spend a month in Cairo once,didn’t enjoy it at all,but for you personally good sir hankering for a male only getaway that dog market seems a good bet.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Jukel is booking his ticket as we speak.That sold him on Cairo dodgy dog market as a holiday destination for real men.

f**k, cover blown. I've given myself fifty lines.

" I must remember not to reveal my poofery on THL. I am a dirty, wog loving, closet commie to boot".

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

f**k, cover blown. I've given myself fifty lines.

" I must remember not to reveal my poofery on THL. I am a dirty, wog loving, closet commie to boot".

As soon as you came out with that tentative “Algeria?” I thought what’s he fishing for?Lol

• Haha 1