Never take a gun to a knife fight……

What a strange case….

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The suspected shooter behind the shocking Christmas Eve bloodshed at Browne's Steakhouse in...

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Was it one of the guys he tried to shoot mate, or a diner at one of the tables? 

One of the fellas that he tried to shoot as far as i know and the fella that the gunman managed to shoot it was him and his sons that was the main target's. Each side are up to there necks in multiple feuds 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

One of the fellas that he tried to shoot as far as i know and the fella that the gunman managed to shoot it was him and his sons that was the main target's. Each side are up to there necks in multiple feuds 

Drugs? Pete

How f.ucking inadequate have you got to be, to catch two people out unawares whilst they're eating their dinner, opening fire on them with an SMG, and not only fail to kill them, but have one of them stab you to death??? 🥴 Something tells me his heart wasn't on the job at hand....

Yokel 

Edited by YOKEL
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

How f.ucking inadequate have you got to be, to catch two people out unawares whilst they're eating their dinner, opening fire on them with an SMG, and not only fail to kill them, but have one of them stab you to death??? 🥴 Something tells me his heart wasn't in the job at hand....

Yokel 

He wasn't a Hit-man he was a (s)Hit-man. 

• Haha 1