Straight lines by Sarah

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who says they have not had or seen a dog straight lined, has not got the experience to voice an opinion worth listening to.

If you listen to half the people out there they've never blanked in there life always got dogs that are world beaters and everybody else's dogs are inferior

The dreaded words I hate to hear from anyone who is out with me " its dead this " well it might of been until you jinxed it!!!!!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No.man is an island young Lochinver 

I am a rock.

Don't bother editing my post, I can already tell what you want to put in place of the r!!

Aye, blacky, tis a strange, eerie Christmas evening.

Could be a good night for some of these ghost hunter type individuals.

20 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I’ve ran hares all over the UK , and a few places around the world, let’s be honest, you get good ‘uns and bad ‘uns everywhere!

Young ‘uns that are as green as the grass they are running on, and old ‘uns near the end of their lives, and the ones in the prime of their lives that test the very best of dogs !

A dog man knows when he has a “hare dog” or just a dog that can catch a hare.

Daytime is infinitely different to lamping; I’ve caught five on one field on the lamp in winter with a ten year old deerhound cross that wouldn’t have caught one or two during the day.

If hare coursing is your game , just enjoy it and don’t get caught up in the numbers game.

Cheers.

Even on the lamp 5 hares in 1 field is some going with a young dog, never mind a 10 year old 

21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I am a rock.

Don't bother editing my post, I can already tell what you want to put in place of the r!!

Aye, blacky, tis a strange, eerie Christmas evening.

Could be a good night for some of these ghost hunter type individuals.

We never had a ghost

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Would be that taliskers a potent dram just had a laphroig myself what about yersell lochinver dae u like a swally or like black neck an sack city’s after a few sherbets 

Alas I'm afraid I stick to the hops and oats as I can't drink the devils water it makes me done unthinkable things and I start speaking in tongues

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Penda said:

Alas I'm afraid I stick to the hops and oats as I can't drink the devils water it makes me done unthinkable things and I start speaking in tongues

These days I only have tobacco stalks ground down a bit of sea salt and parsnip