Why are we even entertaining these primatives??

f**k Iran 🖕🏻

2 British pilots in well armed F35s would have these cave men back in their box within half an hour. Yet, we allow them a little tolerance. Wtf?

Infact, 2 retired pilots in Harrier jumpjets could end that mob in a short nights work.

Why the feck are they all allowed to carry on like they do?

Fingers crossed for Trump and his MOABs next year 🤞🏻

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

"Confidential" documents obtained by the BBC show how Iran is dealing with women violating its dress code.

37 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

f**k Iran 🖕🏻

2 British pilots in well armed F35s would have these cave men back in their box within half an hour. Yet, we allow them a little tolerance. Wtf?

Infact, 2 retired pilots in Harrier jumpjets could end that mob in a short nights work.

Why the feck are they all allowed to carry on like they do?

_132104033_mediaitem132104032.jpg

Don't normally get involved with these political/war type threads, but I've been thinking exactly the same thing for ages.

Why, exactly, is britain letting these c**ts into the country, and allowing them to continue to do what they are doing?!!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Im with you on that but it doesnt make them any less barbaric

I agree but the original poster was on about British pilots going and flattening them.What would that do?Does anyone honestly think the women out there that have been treated like shit since time began would be greatful?would they f**k.Leave them to get on with it and keep our noses out of it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Prior to the Islamic revolution in 1979 Iran looked quite western in its fashion and sex equality.Knew a Spanish guy who was there round about ‘89 or ‘90 (I applied for a visa the same time as him but as a Brit I was refused)and he was on the secret police radar.Shame as it would be a very interesting place to wander around.

Worked with a Iranian lad for a while when I was younger, he said he was a "moderate" Muslim and drank like a fish and was off his nut every weekend on coke. Always used to ask him if he missed living in a mud hut with his goats. He used to reply, "I keep telling you I lived with my parents in a brick house and have only ever seen a goat at the market". Apart from a white South African I worked with he was the most racist person I have met, hated Iraqis and Pakistanis with a vengeance and funny enough benefit scroungers!      

• Like 1
1 minute ago, big sid said:

surely that would mean that anyone wanting the death penalty brought back must also be barbaric.

What you think a family killing someone for not cooking and beating the carpet properly is the same as a country putting to death humanely killers rapists and terrrorists