Boots,Bear & Rose..

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was how Bear was every single day for a month after breaking his neck then another pic of him as he is now,I never went to bed for 30 day's,I turned him over every 2 hours to prevent him getting

Here's Boots on one of the many occasions I've worked him until almost his last breath,the dog has no quit in him,Bear & Rose his pups are exactly the same,all these dog's would lay their life on

Hope everyone has had a decent season running their dogs 👍🏻 ..another one comes to an end & that's about it for my old mongrel Boots too,he's let me know the past 4 or 5 trip's out he's had enough

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Good so see you back on here mate, Hope all is well with you and yours. 

Still kicking & breathing mate...just!! My back,hips,knees & ankles are about totally knackered but I still try my best to keep the dog's & myself active. I'm not in the greatest shape myself nowadays Paul so the five dog's I still have will be my last. I couldn't do a young dog justice anymore unfortunately, nothing lasts forever as the saying goes mate. Hope your all keeping well buddy.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

hey up pal nice to see you back posting, i always looked forward to your posts, i miss the little pom you had. lived the good life eh,  sorry you arent in to good a shape, keep at it matey, atb for christmas and new year 

Hey up matey,hope your keeping well 🙏 yeah my little Pom was like my shadow for over 15 years,I still miss her every single day,she always lay on the back of my chair as if sat on my shoulder,her ashes reside in that exact spot here on my chair,I have lots of pics of her around the house. We had some unbelievable adventures over the year's we did & like you say she lived a fulfilled & long life,the best companion & friend I've ever had. Merry Christmas 🎄 & all the best for 2024

2021-03-03-5.jpg

• Like 15