Were all going crazy

17 hours ago, paulus said:

Was listening to something earlier, Basically this person was saying over nine million people in the UK are now on some form of antidepressants, If you say that the adult population of the UK is roughly forty four million then that equates to a figure of roughly 1 in every 5 people, struggling with there mental health!

I’m genuinely surprised it’s not more !

As a small business and just as an ordinary bloke who wanted to go about his life and be left alone I felt like a hunted animal before I left….and that was 8 years ago and I think things are worse now.

Always some f***ing pointy nosed official with their hand in your pocket, always some rule or regulation, a new law here, a new fine there…..just treated like absolute shit in my own land while every odd c**t from the artic to Tim Buk Tu had millions lavished on them.

The British Dad and Mum of 4 little British kids was just there to be abused ! 

Watching my children futures get thrown down the toilet.

I was talking to an old business contact of mine yesterday, nice old boy, 70 now and just lost his wife last year……she had MS and he cared for her as well as just running his little business from home…..never got a penny of help, had to put it all on his mortgage which was interest only.

Now that has ended and he has no back up, can’t sell his house for enough to get another home, can’t afford the mortgage because the industry is dead on its arse, the cost of doing business means it’s hardly worth it anyway.

Always paid the VAT man and the Tax man on time and in full, just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and that man is entitled to no help and what is more, tax and charges and everything else make it impossible for him to help himself ! 
His electric company wanted to treble his standard charge to nearly 400 sovs a month ! 

Same for my cousin, she is a single mum of 3, works full time, drives a 15 year old car and her insurance has doubled !

One kid has just been diagnosed with autism, her oldest (12) has just got the all clear after cancer and she is working to the last penny all the time…..a parking ticket would tip her month over the edge.

Its just f***ing wrong !……..the air of defeat when I visited the other week hangs heavy in the air over there, no wonder people are struggling mentally.

Id always have been very like most of you lads, wipe your mouth and get on with type but you can’t get on with it if they won’t f***ing let a person get on with it.

How people are coping with that gaff is beyond me sometimes 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would add to the list... DIET...all these ultra processed foods high in sugar and carbs,  preservatives ...seed oils...proteins from soya...the list goes on..

I’m genuinely surprised it’s not more ! As a small business and just as an ordinary bloke who wanted to go about his life and be left alone I felt like a hunted animal before I left….and that was

nothing to do with being taxed to death so you can not live on what you earn let alone save any money.politicians working against you and doing everything to destroy your way of life.not being able to

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I would add to the list... DIET...all these ultra processed foods high in sugar and carbs,  preservatives ...seed oils...proteins from soya...the list goes on..

N hobbies,  no one has any any more just sit at home on play station things etc 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Tried that once, The intro to the game lasted longer than i survived when the game finally started. Nope not for me that shit Lol

11 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Everyone here had a hobby until they made it a criminal offence ! Lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
54 minutes ago, WILF said:

As a small business and just as an ordinary bloke who wanted to go about his life and be left alone I felt like a hunted animal before I left….and that was 8 years ago and I think things are worse now.

Always some f***ing pointy nosed official with their hand in your pocket, always some rule or regulation, a new law here, a new fine there…..just treated like absolute shit in my own land while every odd c**t from the artic to Tim Buk Tu had millions lavished on them.

I was talking to an old business contact of mine yesterday, nice old boy, 70 now and just lost his wife last year……she had MS and he cared for her as well as just running his little business from home…..never got a penny of help, had to put it all on his mortgage which was interest only.

Now that has ended and he has no back up, can’t sell his house for enough to get another home, can’t afford the mortgage because the industry is dead on its arse, the cost of doing business means it’s hardly worth it anyway.

Always paid the VAT man and the Tax man on time and in full, just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and that man is entitled to no help and what is more, tax and charges and everything else make it impossible for him to help himself ! 
His electric company wanted to treble his standard charge to nearly 400 sovs a month ! 

Same for my cousin, she is a single mum of 3, works full time, drives a 15 year old car and her insurance has doubled !

One kid has just been diagnosed with autism, her oldest (12) has just got the all clear after cancer and she is working to the last penny all the time…..a parking ticket would tip her month over the edge.

Its just f***ing wrong !……..the air of defeat when I visited the other week hangs heavy in the air over there, no wonder people are struggling mentally.

Id always have been very like most of you lads, wipe your mouth and get on with type but you can’t get on with it if they won’t f***ing let a person get on with it.

A few years ago me and a couple of mates stumbled onto a good little earner by pure accident, Never going to make us rich but kept us busy, One of the lads had a pull off the tax man. He decided to go legit as a business where as the rest of just moved onto something else.  I spoke to him the other week and he confirmed it was the worst mistake he ever made. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

A few years ago me and a couple of mates stumbled onto a good little earner by pure accident, Never going to make us rich but kept us busy, One of the lads had a pull off the tax man. He decided to go legit as a business where as the rest of just moved onto something else.  I spoke to him the other week and he confirmed it was the worst mistake he ever made. 

Just can’t be right can it mate. 

19 hours ago, paulus said:

Was listening to something earlier, Basically this person was saying over nine million people in the UK are now on some form of antidepressants, If you say that the adult population of the UK is roughly forty four million then that equates to a figure of roughly 1 in every 5 people, struggling with there mental health!

1 in 5 ?……..judging by most of the content on here that is a gross understatement…….:fool:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, paulus said:

Don't keep us in suspense mate...

I can't be the only one wanting to know what it was..lol

2 hours ago, WILF said:

not far from me raf scampton dambbusters red arrows 

2000 male invaders taking over the base council  been f****d off told it’s happening 700 residents with 2000 rapists on there doorstep how will there mental health be 

weres our soldiers serving and retired ? why ain’t they standing up for the country they vowed to protect ? 

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

not far from me raf scampton dambbusters red arrows 

2000 male invaders taking over the base council  been f****d off told it’s happening 700 residents with 2000 rapists on there doorstep how will there mental health be 

weres our soldiers serving and retired ? why ain’t they standing up for the country they vowed to protect ? 

Went past on the way to Hull back in August....seen all the signs outside the locals had put up...saying the don't want it...has it gone ahead then?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Went past on the way to Hull back in August....seen all the signs outside the locals had put up...saying the don't want it...has it gone ahead then?

ye mate court ruled it’s allowed and going ahead 

sickening 

“Anxiety and depression “ has become the new “bad back” ! 
No doctor is going to say you are lying in case you go off and top yourself !

Far easier for them to give you a prescription for anti depressant’s.

Obviously there are people with genuine mental issues who need the medication, but let’s not kid ourselves there aren’t many who aren’t “swinging the lead”.

Cheers.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Seriously ?……..that’s called a military coup d’tat mate, nobody is advocating or doing that, ever.

17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

“Anxiety and depression “ has become the new “bad back” ! 
No doctor is going to say you are lying in case you go off and top yourself !

Far easier for them to give you a prescription for anti depressant’s.

Obviously there are people with genuine mental issues who need the medication, but let’s not kid ourselves there aren’t many who aren’t “swinging the lead”.

Cheers.

I completely disagree with that whole statement mate.

Id say there are millions of people in Britain at this moment who are broke and broken and can’t see a way out of it all….that’s very real.

jmho of course 

• Like 1