Average rural southern gas station

19 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

You of all people talking about playing the victim 🙄 but it's different when it's white people who don't want to, you know what never mind I'm not in the mood to hear you say the same thing you always do , so anyhow 🥱 shouldn't you be on some other post bitching about the plight of the simple country white man or something like you usually do instead of being on my post ? Why you even look at my posts is still a wonder to me but whatever 🥱 enough people on here have given me the deal one you so 

f**k me talk about paranoid what makes you think i was talking about you in particular.....being a midget you can get away with all the bigger/better talk but normal people ( the types i was referring to ) cant....simple.

Re " enough people on here have given me the deal on you "..........you little f****n snake 🤮

• Haha 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep your average southern gas station check out 😂 feeder lights 12ga shells ,30-06  some game cans and pocket knives , hunting season essentials  😂if only the range finder went out to 800yd I would ha

And on today's episode of let's shit on America 😂😂

Always be Marathons to me

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was in Orange County place called Corona del mar (real housewives of orange county is filmed there) huge amount of cash there,used to go into LA daily to work,then just moved to west gate right next to a project I was involved with,Latino area,a lot more ghetto,there’s brits in LA doing ok mate,still lots of cash around.

never went to Boston,nothing there appeals to me,I think there has to be a draw takes you to an area,California has everything,it’s like being in a movie at times lol,as the sign says “Live the Dream”

DF663C09-1878-4244-BF32-41F035BD0F80.jpeg

Fair play mate - it does look good there. I’ve always liked New York and was thinking of relocating a few years back but bottled it - the holiday entitlement out there is sh1te. Plus as much as I moan about London, I always miss it

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Fair play mate - it does look good there. I’ve always liked New York and was thinking of relocating a few years back but bottled it - the holiday entitlement out there is sh1te. Plus as much as I moan about London, I always miss it

Holiday entitlement isn’t good at all,but it’s an experience,and it’s no London,London is comfortable,it’s easy to navigate,it’s home,New York is a lot more of a mad house at times.

FF02EC77-149D-4157-A0C3-365D33032AAA.jpeg

44 minutes ago, mackem said:

Holiday entitlement isn’t good at all,but it’s an experience,and it’s no London,London is comfortable,it’s easy to navigate,it’s home,New York is a lot more of a mad house at times.

FF02EC77-149D-4157-A0C3-365D33032AAA.jpeg

When I worked for Lockheed and also Saudia, which was then still partly owned by Americans, the Yanks got a better deal than the Brits ;

They got 30% cost of living pay, we got 15% , even though the COL in the US was lower than the UK.

They got 40 days vacation, we got 30. 
They got two day off for their birthday, we didn’t.

We all got a day off for Xmas, New Year , Easter , Haj and Ramadan , the yanks also got a day off for Thanksgiving and July 4th.

They got two days travelling when they went on vacation, we didn’t.

I never complained as I accepted the pay and conditions I was offered when I took the job.

Im not implying this is the conditions they get in the States, but they get well looked after when on TDY.

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

When I worked for Lockheed and also Saudia, which was then still partly owned by Americans, the Yanks got a better deal than the Brits ;

They got 30% cost of living pay, we got 15% , even though the COL in the US was lower than the UK.

They got 40 days vacation, we got 30. 
They got two day off for their birthday, we didn’t.

We all got a day off for Xmas, New Year , Easter , Haj and Ramadan , the yanks also got a day off for Thanksgiving and July 4th.

They got two days travelling when they went on vacation, we didn’t.

I never complained as I accepted the pay and conditions I was offered when I took the job.

Im not implying this is the conditions they get in the States, but they get well looked after when on TDY.

Cheers.

Yeah Charts,holiday or vacation time stateside for the average 9-5’er isn’t good,can’t remember off the top of my head but it’s less than UK counterparts,but they are still living the dream.

16 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yeah Charts,holiday or vacation time stateside for the average 9-5’er isn’t good,can’t remember off the top of my head but it’s less than UK counterparts,but they are still living the dream.

On average I think it was between 10 and 15 days when I looked into it. They seem to be getting better in their relocation packages but it’s still only around 20

Plus they say you’re only a broken arm away from bankruptcy 

The salary was basically double London

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

On average I think it was between 10 and 15 days when I looked into it. They seem to be getting better in their relocation packages but it’s still only around 20

Plus they say you’re only a broken arm away from bankruptcy 

The salary was basically double London

Yup,the cash is really good,but in truth if you haven’t expensive (note that word) medical insurance and something happens your effectively f****d,the lifestyle is fantastic,my kids down there,for a young couple with an education the world is at your feet in such a country,you can really make something.

On 17/11/2023 at 14:13, Wolfdog91 said:

Yep your average southern gas station check out 😂 feeder lights 12ga shells ,30-06  some game cans and pocket knives , hunting season essentials  😂if only the range finder went out to 800yd I would have got it 😂 

IMG_20231116_145952263_HDR.jpg.cd35509999bca6c05adb412eeec49f46.jpg

Surely if your having to buy 'essentials' at the petrol station you've f****d up

On 19/11/2023 at 12:57, gnasher16 said:

f**k me talk about paranoid what makes you think i was talking about you in particular.....being a midget you can get away with all the bigger/better talk but normal people ( the types i was referring to ) cant....simple.

Re " enough people on here have given me the deal on you "..........you little f****n snake 🤮

Is that a Deal, or No Deal Lol