Popular Posts

This just about sums up the prick

That’s the pup

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

His usual busy day ,....flat to the mat ..,or sofa

Screenshot_2023-11-03-15-30-46-123_com.viber.voip-edit.jpg

Stunning looking dog Jigsaw, does he test your temperament lol

Have known a few crosses with saluki blood and they seemed to go deaf if off lead 🤔 

They are a free spirit some say and bond better when you as an owner prove your worth to them lol

Are they that complicated mate 

Well I've had a few ,some when young are just contrary ,but grow out of it ,this current gobshite is consistent,he's a pain in the hole his entire life ...but only outdoors,he's a great dog inside...I'm going to try run him again soon,as he's after steadying down, at 6 years old,

I've had 1 st X ,and other saluki X types and all were spot on ,obedient and game enough,but the 3 Pures Ive kept just didn't suit my lifestyle,nor land I was running 

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Well I've had a few ,some when young are just contrary ,but grow out of it ,this current gobshite is consistent,he's a pain in the hole his entire life ...but only outdoors,he's a great dog inside...I'm going to try run him again soon,as he's after steadying down, at 6 years old,

I've had 1 st X ,and other saluki X types and all were spot on ,obedient and game enough,but the 3 Pures Ive kept just didn't suit my lifestyle,nor land I was running 

Glutton for punishment 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Blacky is a handler of note with his stable of pures, and always fields his charges in superb fettle, tales of his exploits are legion in closed circles

Yeah I know he rates them highly  lpd

12 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Blacky is a handler of note with his stable of pures, and always fields his charges in superb fettle, tales of his exploits are legion in closed circles

Alas when it comes 2 pures I've always felt somewhat infradig 

14 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Alas when it comes 2 pures I've always felt somewhat infradig 

Particularly when Garm pulled you under the car then through the privet hedge after destroying and eating the huge cushion that you'd bought for him that you never found any trace of on your way to the wine tasting evening?

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Particularly when Garm pulled you under the car then through the privet hedge after destroying and eating the huge cushion that you'd bought for him that you never found any trace of on your way to the wine tasting evening?

I was earning a small income translating manuscripts from b*****d Latin 

• Haha 2