• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This just about sums up the prick

That’s the pup

Posted Images

7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

That brought back memories of one of mine in the Middle East covered in crude oil !

IMG_0101.JPG.0f3ab7fda1246d81568c408b494a2be8.JPG

Cheers.

Snap!!......mine chased a seagull out into the estuary and ran into a well of decaying matter,...you couldn't imagine the smell,and he's a bit of a temperamental c**t and won't tolerate rough handling ,I had to take the trousers off and walk him into the sea to wash him, avoiding being bitten by the  furker,...it's all fun and games with these pures

Edited by jigsaw
3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Snap!!......mine chased a seagull out into the estuary and ran into a well of decaying matter,...you couldn't imagine the smell,and he's a bit of a temperamental c**t and won't tolerate rough handling ,I had to take the trousers off and walk him into the sea to wash him, avoiding being bitten furker,...it's all fun and games with these pures

I was out in the desert when he ran a (very rare) hare and the hare skipped across the thin crust of sand covering a pool of crude oil and the dog went through it.

I was in a Range Rover at the time and it was a long way from home. Anyway, I wrapped him in a blanket and went to a pals house on a military compound nearby and used a couple of bottles of Fairy liquid and a hose to get most of it off him, but it took a long time to get him clean !

B1A6080B-89DC-4B23-B852-3DEFBD6354E9.jpeg.f8d770bafc507e5841e772b363298748.jpeg

Cheers.

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Snap!!......mine chased a seagull out into the estuary and ran into a well of decaying matter,...you couldn't imagine the smell,and he's a bit of a temperamental c**t and won't tolerate rough handling ,I had to take the trousers off and walk him into the sea to wash him, avoiding being bitten furker,...it's all fun and games with these pures

Sounds delightful 

I had one I maybe she was a one off she was only 24 inch she had a lovely temperament and was as obedient as a lab I rarely used a lead with her tbf and was fine rabbiting on the lamp and I remember she would put her head on your shoulder all the way there nice dog she was.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos of her that I'm aware of as they wasn't saved to my old phone..

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, dodger said:

I had one I maybe she was a one off she was only 24 inch she had a lovely temperament and was as obedient as a lab I rarely used a lead with her tbf and was fine rabbiting on the lamp and I remember she would put her head on your shoulder all the way there nice dog she was.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos of her that I'm aware of as they wasn't saved to my old phone..

Pure saluki? .....I had a pure black bitch,a few years back,she was hot and cold ...on a given day ,she could scare the bejaysus out of a hare and looked relentless....then on another day she didn't seem to care ,and one day she refused to jump a stream to get to a hare,she stood there watching it run off into the horizon,....I couldn't forgive her for that one ,....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

Pure saluki? .....I had a pure black bitch,a few years back,she was hot and cold ...on a given day ,she could scare the bejaysus out of a hare and looked relentless....then on another day she didn't seem to care ,and one day she refused to jump a stream to get to a hare,she stood there watching it run off into the horizon,....I couldn't forgive her for that one ,....

20 pencer int left earhole

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Yes she was pure mate if I remember one side was knightelington and the other American chabowski 

Like I said I was probably lucky with her iv seen the type were if you drop a spoon on the poor they freak out they should never be bred from but unfortunately as you know they have been which certainly doesn't help matters..

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

You must have been after raging like a mad man that day so you must

• Like 1