Anyone want to chip in?

6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Mate of mine nursed his wife for years until she eventually died. After a period of mourning, he went travelling to clear his head, stopped in Thailand and ended up with a Thai woman in her late fifties! He went to live there ,but didn't understand the concept of family in Thailand. About a dozen relations of the woman came to live with them. He realises now he was taken for a mug, but can't move back here as he's broke.

Another friend of my son met a Thai woman on line, she came over on a visa and went back with all his money to 'buy a lychee farm'. There was no farm. Took him for all he'd got.

Million stories or permutations of out there mate,very few surprises anymore.

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The place where Romanian traditions are still alive……Shoplifting begging and anti-social behaviour?A few wooden buildings on an acre of land,you could get the same in wales or Scotland for that price

At least he didn’t waste it ! Lol 

Serves them right for fishing round the 3rd world looking to pray on people they think are vulnerable because the sad c**ts can’t cop a homegrown bird. 

Posted Images

A mate of a mate was trying to buy a property in Bulgaria a few years ago, The agent selling the house organised for him to go over to view it, Anyway after a week of free coke and hookers. He came back with no house and no money Lol. 

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

A mate of a mate was trying to buy a property in Bulgaria a few years ago, The agent selling the house organised for him to go over to view it, Anyway after a week of free coke and hookers. He came back with no house and no money Lol. 

At least he didn’t waste it ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Lets face it theres plenty of homegrown slags that will take a bloke for every penny hes got too.

Thing is, vulnerable or daft men fall for filipino/ thai women to escape the clutches of Western slags who are more interested in booze and Coke than traditional wifely stuff. Out of the frying pan into the fire though for a good number.

• Like 3
16 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Thing is, vulnerable or daft men fall for filipino/ thai women to escape the clutches of Western slags who are more interested in booze and Coke than traditional wifely stuff. Out of the frying pan into the fire though for a good number.

I don’t think that’s the general rule of thumb at all, in some cases maybe, but not as a rule.

The fact is, it’s the geezers that were sat in the corner of the pub when you were in your 20s pissed out their canister while you and all the rest of your pals was amongst a group of tidy looking sorts.

The lad was either fat, bald, ugly or just a total f***ing nerd round birds and his only company was a pint of Stella, bad clothes and a pile of sick at the end of the evening while his pals slipped off with a cutie. 

This followed him into his 30s and his 40s and maybe his 50s until he had enough money for a plane ticket when wanking wasn’t doing it anymore ! 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, WILF said:

Serves them right for fishing round the 3rd world looking to pray on people they think are vulnerable because the sad c**ts can’t cop a homegrown bird. 

I agree with that. Lots of men wouldn't lower themselves to buy sex, particularly from a third world woman. But a lot of western women won't accept the role of a traditional wife. 

36 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think that’s the general rule of thumb at all, in some cases maybe, but not as a rule.

The fact is, it’s the geezers that were sat in the corner of the pub when you were in your 20s pissed out their canister while you and all the rest of your pals was amongst a group of tidy looking sorts.

The lad was either fat, bald, ugly or just a total f***ing nerd round birds and his only company was a pint of Stella, bad clothes and a pile of sick at the end of the evening while his pals slipped off with a cutie. 

This followed him into his 30s and his 40s and maybe his 50s until he had enough money for a plane ticket when wanking wasn’t doing it anymore ! 

Bald and ugly? That's me. Pattaya here I come. ( No pun intended.)

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, jukel123 said:

My brother is in the Philippines at the moment,  having a house built for him and his girlfriend.  He's feckin mental .  He had the best english wife in the world , that was well out of his league in every way , but he still isn't satisfied. 

I've tried to explain to him that he'll end up buried in the jungle , but he's doing what he wants , and doesn't give a rats ass.

One of the guys that work for him ( in this country)  ,  Has been sending most of his wages to his phillipino girlfriend for years. He sends her thousands of pounds a year , and he's never even thrown a leg over her . When he goes to visit every year , he has to stay in a hotel (and not the house that he paid for ), and he isn't allowed to visit the business that he owns out there with his girlfriend,  that he has to buy a new roof for every year.

Some folks are just mental.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, mel b said:

My brother is in the Philippines at the moment,  having a house built for him and his girlfriend.  He's feckin mental .  He had the best english wife in the world , that was well out of his league in every way , but he still isn't satisfied. 

I've tried to explain to him that he'll end up buried in the jungle , but he's doing what he wants , and doesn't give a rats ass.

One of the guys that work for him ( in this country)  ,  Has been sending most of his wages to his phillipino girlfriend for years. He sends her thousands of pounds a year , and he's never even thrown a leg over her . When he goes to visit every year , he has to stay in a hotel (and not the house that he paid for ), and he isn't allowed to visit the business that he owns out there with his girlfriend,  that he has to buy a new roof for every year.

Love/lust is blind.

2E677199-67C3-4EFE-8452-FE529468649E.gif

8B9242AE-C923-4EF8-9987-A6AD55AAC881.gif

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, mel b said:

He sounds like some kind of cockhold 

Those Thai bride scenarios are just todays version of the Lonely Hearts columns.....drippy no mark types of middle aged men get to the point in life where they dont want to end up alone so fork out for the only type of woman thats available to them.....i feel a bit sorry for them in fairness,it does make me laugh though the way some of them start parading around areas where people know them and know exactly what they've done yet still try to style it out like having this third world wretch on one arm and a little nip kid on the other is the most natural family environment in the world 😂

• Haha 4