Anyone want to chip in?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The place where Romanian traditions are still alive……Shoplifting begging and anti-social behaviour?A few wooden buildings on an acre of land,you could get the same in wales or Scotland for that price

At least he didn’t waste it ! Lol 

Serves them right for fishing round the 3rd world looking to pray on people they think are vulnerable because the sad c**ts can’t cop a homegrown bird. 

Posted Images

The place where Romanian traditions are still alive……Shoplifting begging and anti-social behaviour?A few wooden buildings on an acre of land,you could get the same in wales or Scotland for that price and you wouldn’t be close to the border of Ukraine…..

46D1E7F0-9179-4F59-A027-16C22097A235.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

An old lad that had an allotment next to mine had worked in the Middle East and China for years, retired and bought a small farm in Romania. Shortly after he had moved in and set everything up a Romanian family turned up and claimed the farm was theirs. It went to court and of course they found for the Romanian family.

The old lad lost the lot.

Seen it happen in places like Thailand and the Philippines aswell.

The grass isn’t always greener on the other side !

Cheets.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

An old lad that had an allotment next to mine had worked in the Middle East and China for years, retired and bought a small farm in Romania. Shortly after he had moved in and set everything up a Romanian family turned up and claimed the farm was theirs. It went to court and of course they found for the Romanian family.

Cheets.

I know from personal experience in the Philippines you can buy somewhere through a third-party then suddenly you find the place was a sub-divided property and everyone pops out of the woodwork to claim their “inheritance”.

Romania I can imagine is no different.

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheets.

Terrible that lol.. no place like home. 😂

5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Many an old bloke has found himself single,fallen in lust with a Thai and got totally scammed out of all his money.

You could fill a book with such tales,some genuinely tragic cases.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I’ve seen many such cases and you wonder how they can be so gullible ?

Ive seen lads taken not once but twice before they learned the lesson !

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Serves them right for fishing round the 3rd world looking to pray on people they think are vulnerable because the sad c**ts can’t cop a homegrown bird. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheets.

Talk to joe ;)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I’ve seen many such cases and you wonder how they can be so gullible ?

Ive seen lads taken not once but twice before they learned the lesson !

Cheers.

Lust makes them gullible,it used to be no hopers who couldn’t get a relationship,or middle-aged divorcees who wanted a wife half their age as an ego boost,nowadays it’s changing,it’s anyone who can use a computer.I met a guy years ago,unsavoury character,though the TV documentary about his murder his mum described him as an Angel,who ended up dead,shot by his wife’s boyfriend.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

who is the prey and who is the hunter?You would be surprised.Oftentimes it’s plain stupidity that’s the guys downfall.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lets face it theres plenty of homegrown slags that will take a bloke for every penny hes got too.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, mackem said:

Lust makes them gullible,it used to be no hopers who couldn’t get a relationship,or middle-aged divorcees who wanted a wife half their age as an ego boost,nowadays it’s changing,it’s anyone who can use a computer.I met a guy years ago,unsavoury character,though the TV documentary about his murder his mum described him as an Angel,who ended up dead,shot by his wife’s boyfriend.

who is the prey and who is the hunter?You would be surprised.Oftentimes it’s plain stupidity that’s the guys downfall.

Seen both sides of this with mates ;)

Sticky road!

Mate of mine nursed his wife for years until she eventually died. After a period of mourning, he went travelling to clear his head, stopped in Thailand and ended up with a Thai woman in her late fifties! He went to live there ,but didn't understand the concept of family in Thailand. About a dozen relations of the woman came to live with them. He realises now he was taken for a mug, but can't move back here as he's broke.

Another friend of my son met a Thai woman on line, she came over on a visa and went back with all his money to 'buy a lychee farm'. There was no farm. Took him for all he'd got.

• Like 1

We all know what that “western man travelling off to the 3rd world to find love” shenanigans is…..if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1