Boar hunting with dogs in the UK ?

25 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Well ya gotta understand if I come at it from the point of understanding that if I just come in tinking that y'all cannot do shit and you live under some kinda monarchial tyranny  and don't have ANY freedoms then I'm being the stereotypical ignorant asshole USA #1 American.

So I try come at it with " well shit I don't really know maybe they can do XYZ , mabye this is pretty common there too they just have a different name for it , mabye it is legal , mabye they could do this just never really thought about it " 

...it's kinda weird though when people however with literally say " yeah we have no freedom over here hunting is illegal " so on and so forth... It's like wow the stereotypes we joke about are true 😞 but depressing honestly .

So even if I'm pretty sure something is a certain way , if I don't live there or do that I prefer to just ask someone who does so I can get a genuine answer. Other wise I'm just walking around with a bunch of misconceptions and idk that doesn't sit well with me . Because honestly I hate being on an American forum and the UK gets brought up and people are 100% believing stuff like y'all can't own guns at all or something like that.

Misinformation irritates me 

Also I'm just genuinely curious and like asking learning and comparing stuff. O you guys trap mink like that ? Cool we trap them like this , think it could work over there ? Why or why not?  O you guys seem to really have a deep deal with dogs in you hunting culture, why is that , we do to ?  Shit ma ye there's something y'all have been doing for the last 300years that would be groundbreaking for us and maybe some of the stuff we've been doing in the last 30yr could be a complete game changer for yall. Heck get to chat with that Glenn waters fella on Facebook semi regular always such wonderful knowledge sharing with him

Seems to turn into a pissing match so many times though , can never understand why 🤔 know there was that one guy on here who would get beyond pissed anytime I wanted to ask questions comparing US to UK/ euro carp fishing. Would just turn into a legit Americans suck bitching fit every time 🙄 

Anyhow I'm rambling now

There's plenty you can do in the uk mate..but there is a few signs about which show certain things ain't allowed..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People in the UK aren't hungry, they are just fckin stupid. Food banks are just a politised weapon.  Try putting an advert on Facebook offering free pheasant,duck or rabbit.....watch the explosio

As I said on another thread, Australia encourages hunting, it’s illegal in the UK. Same with New Zealand, it’s legal to hunt Boars there, but illegal here, with draconian punishments! In New

Half the F**king idiots over here cant train their dogs to not kill sheep and other livestock so theyve got no chance of making them ignore other game

Posted Images