1 minute ago, mackem said:

We are past the threshold,past the tipping point,unity should have been a long time ago,it’s beyond that,that’s the reality,the harsh truth.

That's what they want you to believe, There are still more of one than the other and that counts, Our politicians and elites are of no use. Just all the same self centered, money orientated bottom dwellers . It will only take one good man or women to start a change.  Well that's what i hope for,  As without hope we are well and truly f****d mate. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I have to admit, I f***ing hate those type of people, they are the enemy within and the country is f***ing choc a block with them. See, we gas amongst ourselves on here but it’s an echo chamber i

Posted Images

this is the reason that groups of  immigrants are being spread around the country in previous quiet and peaceful areas and why there are druggies being housed in areas which were devoid of druggies and they are now spread around everywhere including in flats amongst pensioners,it's all about dividing society, years ago everyone in your area got along and talked to each other but now people don't even speak to their own neighbours, it's all about Divide and Rule/conquer,

the government have stirred shit and turning working people and people on benefits against each other,i bet there are a lot of other examples.

like i've said on here previously you will not see police getting involved with travellers,blacks or muslims etc as they always seem to back each other,they are dividing/have divided the indigenous people of this country so we no longer stick together.

Edited by paddyluke
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, paulus said:

That's what they want you to believe,

To be honest it’s what I see,fly into Heathrow your guided into the immigration line not by brits but by Indians,some of the border control officers at Heathrow are Indian,the prime minister and many MP’s again Indian,London our capital city is mostly foreigners all living in their little enclaves.Go to India no brits in the airport nor parliament,we got it wrong a long time ago,no turning back now,we already took the wrong turn.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

This only ends with the terrible, whatever that terrible ends up being.

Some things don’t end suddenly,they slowly morph into something else over time,the transition is long since underway,I had never saw a real live black person as a kid,there’s loads living in Sunderland now,and a couple of mosques.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

We are past the threshold,past the tipping point,unity should have been a long time ago,it’s beyond that,that’s the reality,the harsh truth.

It's only my opinion and I know I harp on about the miners strike but I believe that unity amongst ordinary working class folk was purposely destroyed in that strike with the agenda the government of the day had and I believe in my life time that unity will never return unless there is a severe breakdown in materialism and abject poverty amongst a large percentage of the population caused by a world war or some catastrophic natural disaster that affects the planet. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Carefully orchestrated. New labour gave workshy feckers more money to sit on their arse than they could ever get actually working. result, massive amounts of folks on benefits,  solution ?, bring in loads of migrants we have a workforce shortage. Oh and we now need more immigrants to work in the care sector due to all the fat bstards that now think fatness is an illness and can't actually wipe their own arse because they were allowed to sit on benefits. One big massive cycle.

• Like 6
35 minutes ago, mackay said:

Carefully orchestrated. New labour gave workshy feckers more money to sit on their arse than they could ever get actually working. result, massive amounts of folks on benefits,  solution ?, bring in loads of migrants we have a workforce shortage. Oh and we now need more immigrants to work in the care sector due to all the fat bstards that now think fatness is an illness and can't actually wipe their own arse because they were allowed to sit on benefits. One big massive cycle.

Cause and effect mate, I’ve been watching a few documentary’s lately about folks who live on benefits and deprived areas in the U.K.

Ive also been watching similar about the US although the benefits system is obviously significantly different.

The thing these communities share is that they once had an industry of some description, everyone worked in it or worked in business that supplied it or it’s workers and had the pride associated with being a working man who’s part of a community with a shared identity and value set.

It was generational.

The thing they all have in common now is that their heart was ripped out when the industry was ripped out. 

Not so much in America but in the U.K. these communities were then further pushed under the water by filling them with 3rd world or former soviet block incomers…..and so the social decline was exacerbated !

I don’t look on these people as scroungers, I see them as the defeated.

Some are obviously total non starters but again, what else could they be ?….it’s all they have ever known, they don’t know how to be anything else and nobody is interested in trying to help them…..if they are young, white and British they can get f****d….there’s no brownie points in helping them get to university and no money for a “programme” to help. 

Nobody believes in, cares about, wants or values these people any more….until we root out the poison in the well that is whoring ourself to the 3rd world, root out the policy makers and academics and enablers promoting it.

Root out those who live next door to us who think it’s all ok……

Root out those who would sell their people out at the behest of some big corporation…..

Then it’s always going to be this way……most of those people who are stuck in a downward spiral can no more help where they find themselves than a murder victim can help being murdered ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, mackay said:

I agree and I remember a time when a know grafter in the community had a level of respect now most of the younger generation around me anyway look up and respect the ponce who drives round in a flash car and wears them big silly gold chains selling shit to any daft fecker that wants to buy it and has never done a day's honest graft in his life. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I agree and I remember a time when a know grafter in the community had a level of respect now most of the younger generation around me anyway look up and respect the ponce who drives round in a flash car and wears them big silly gold chains selling shit to any daft fecker that wants to buy it and has never done a day's honest graft in his life. 

That spade culture is what has been rammed down their throat as the thing to aspire to their whole life mate, what do we expect ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

That spade culture is what has been rammed down their throat as the thing to aspire to their whole life mate, what do we expect ?

Parental guidance and education maybe?My kids never had a play station nor listened to rap/drill music as I knew it would addle their brains at a crucial stage,too many people blame society for how their kids turn out.

12 minutes ago, mackem said:

Parental guidance and education maybe?My kids never had a play station nor listened to rap/drill music as I knew it would addle their brains at a crucial stage,too many people blame society for how their kids turn out.

It’s both !

Dont forget, most parents have been polluted with this idea that all this crap is ok !

The people that didn’t speak up or speak out were the parents, not the kids of today.

Theres want ?, 20 or 30 like minded lads on here who all share a fairly similar outlook on things….but that isn’t the norm, that isn’t a true reflection of day to day Britain.

Try having some of the conversations we have here with 6 people outside your local school gates…..they would be running for the hills shitting themselves.

I know, I did it for years……it wasn’t the kids that defeated Britain, it was the parents and, now days, also the grandparents of these kids. 

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 1
Just now, WILF said:

It’s both !

Dont forget, most parents have been polluted with this idea that all this crap is ok !

The people that didn’t speak up or speak out were the parents, not the kids of today.

Parents polluted?Their parents fault.Time to take responsibility,good manners etc start in a good home,kids learn firstly from their parents in their home.I have a mate,out with him the other week,he got a phone call from his 14 year old daughter,she is his pride and joy,she was updating his company website and wanted to ask a question,her mates are out with boys and vaping,she is 14 and learning how to one day run her own business,encouragement and love,it begins with parenting.

I have a sister who has a gender fluid drippy sometimes lesbian daughter who doesn’t work as she has mental health issues.My sis also has a son who is out of control,anger issues and more,but “it’s not his fault”,my sister never thought it her problem,she actually said the school should sort him out,thick as f**k,no accountability.Kids are a reflection on their parents not society as a whole,society isn’t inside the home nurturing them.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Parents polluted?Their parents fault.Time to take responsibility,good manners etc start in a good home,kids learn firstly from their parents in their home.I have a mate,out with him the other week,he got a phone call from his 14 year old daughter,she is his pride and joy,she was updating his company website and wanted to ask a question,her mates are out with boys and vaping,she is 14 and learning how to one day run her own business,encouragement and love,it begins with parenting.

I have a sister who has a gender fluid drippy sometimes lesbian daughter who doesn’t work as she has mental health issues.My sis also has a son who is out of control,anger issues and more,but “it’s not his fault”,my sister never thought it her problem,she actually said the school should sort him out,thick as f**k,no accountability.Kids are a reflection on their parents not society as a whole,society isn’t inside the home nurturing them.

I agree and disagree all at once with that post mate.

Yes, lads like you and me and many others on here do take and have taken that view about parental responsibility…..but I stress again, it’s the exception rather than the rule. 

Most of this stuff can only happen in a country where the conditions for it to exist has been created, we never used to be that country…..so what happened ?

I can’t believe that generations of parents post 1945 just decided to not bother any more, in fact I think that’s a ludicrous assumption.

No, it’s been a gradual undermining of everything that ever made us “us” and that race to the bottom has been promoted at every turn…..this isn’t just an accident because millions of parents just decided to not turn up, no, this is completely deliberate.

To suggest it’s anything else or to turn the blame on people who have never known anything else just let’s the perpetrators and the enablers off Scot free. 

• Like 3