On 03/03/2024 at 19:57, paulus said:

If i was 30 years younger  then the answer would would have been completely natural when faced with an uncomfortable situation, Fight or flight. I think the time for fighting has passed so leaving would have been the only option, Now i will just ride it out and hope someone with a pair stands up in our political elite, 

I'm hoping now Galloway got in for Rochdale and not that pakki f****r. That people open there eyes now and see it can be done. Because Rochdale is full of them but shows there's still more true brits there. He's for the middle class working class and Lower class.  Hoping he can still wear his hat when he speaks today he's a savvy man. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

On 03/03/2024 at 21:19, lurcherman 887 said:

Putin has his finger firmly on the reset button. 

Has he bollocks 😆 🤣 Was listening to him speak last week , " He said he's no interest in invading any other country plus no need for nuclear power. " He's not a stupid man. Unless NATO touch his homeland or he hits our homeland then nothing will happen. He's going to flatten as much has he can of Ukraine. Get us to spend billions then f**k off back to business leaving us crumbled in the economy financially lol. He's not stupid. He's got oil to fall back on to fill his piggy bank back up. We've got f**k all. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Has he bollocks 😆 🤣 Was listening to him speak last week , " He said he's no interest in invading any other country plus no need for nuclear power. " He's not a stupid man. Unless NATO touch his homeland or he hits our homeland then nothing will happen. He's going to flatten as much has he can of Ukraine. Get us to spend billions then f**k off back to business leaving us crumbled in the economy financially lol. He's not stupid. He's got oil to fall back on to fill his piggy bank back up. We've got f**k all. 

And ask yourself,why this country has f**k all ?..it isnt because off the big bad bear👍

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I'm hoping now Galloway got in for Rochdale and not that pakki f****r. That people open there eyes now and see it can be done. Because Rochdale is full of them but shows there's still more true brits there. He's for the middle class working class and Lower class.  Hoping he can still wear his hat when he speaks today he's a savvy man. 

It’s pakis that voted for Galloway !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

He got in because the moslems voted him in, the Pakistan fckrs

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

He got in because the moslems voted him in, the Pakistan fckrs

Because hes a muffer of who ever will vote for him and give him air time....silly cnut was in big brother yrs ago...tells me everything I need to know about the slimy cnut...hes dangerous,and  not to other politicians....mark my words👍

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Because hes a muffer of who ever will vote for him and give him air time....silly cnut was in big brother yrs ago...tells me everything I need to know about the slimy cnut...hes dangerous,and  not to other politicians....mark my words👍

Every politicians dangerous to other parties danny pal. 

Will see what he brings but alot of Muslims over Rochdale voted for him because they knew many of british Rochdale residents were going his way. So you dance with the devil so to speak. But many other muslims who were daft voted for that other pakki f****r who was for labour a think. Would you talk a load of shite to a few pakkiz to get there vote just like many parties do to win. Why has he not voted for the war to stop in gaza ? If he was all for the Muslims he'd of voted for the war to end but didn't ? 

41 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Will see what he brings but alot of Muslims over Rochdale voted for him because they knew many of british Rochdale residents were going his way. So you dance with the devil so to speak. But many other muslims who were daft voted for that other pakki f****r who was for labour a think. Would you talk a load of shite to a few pakkiz to get there vote just like many parties do to win. Why has he not voted for the war to stop in gaza ? If he was all for the Muslims he'd of voted for the war to end but didn't ? 

he hates israel of cause he wants the war to stop lol you are bombed out at times mate

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Every politicians dangerous to other parties danny pal. 

He is dangerous to you and me mate,and everyother white citizen in this country...f**k the other parties..they all one of the same👍

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

He is dangerous to you and me mate,and everyother white citizen in this country...f**k the other parties..they all one of the same👍

He's definitely dangerous mate. Because he's been playing both sides. I can remember when he said this about the mucky grooming fuckers of Rochdale. And that's why he got many in Rochdale voting for him white British citizens. Let's see what happens now he's running Rochdale. Many people say things to get votes let's hope he's for the British people. If I wanted to win an election in an area where the majority were pakkiz I'd say free Palestine. Then soon as I got in power id rid every pakki in Rochdale out. 

3 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

He's definitely dangerous mate. Because he's been playing both sides. I can remember when he said this about the mucky grooming fuckers of Rochdale. And that's why he got many in Rochdale voting for him white British citizens. Let's see what happens now he's running Rochdale. Many people say things to get votes let's hope he's for the British people. If I wanted to win an election in an area where the majority were pakkiz I'd say free Palestine. Then soon as I got in power id rid every pakki in Rochdale out. 

He looks the sort that,likes a drink and is into  teenage rent boys...all his dirty secrets will come out ,soon enough,when the powers that be want him silenced mate...watch this space 👍

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

he was surrounded by muslims when he won all the speeches he’s doing he’s surrounded by them 

• Like 1

Galloway said in speeches to the Muslim crowds at his electioneering; “I am a Muslim”; yet at his swearing in at Parliament, he swore on a bible, not the koran, as he is entitled to.

As I said earlier, a chancer; if the far right we’re the prominent demographic in a constituency he was standing in, he would be wearing an SS uniform and giving a Nazi salute !

Typical politician…..

Cheers.

• Like 2

I'll never forget when Martin Webster interviewed him....Galloway said his children were half Indonesian and Webster said " what....of your own free will ? " 🤣🤣.....it used to be on YouTube but looks like its been taken off,surprise surprise.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1