29 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

and here in is the fecking problem nothing will sort this as our leaders will use the full force of the law to stop anyone who dares to say or do anything to try and change this broken system.as for voting for someone else that is a fecking joke,as i have said before if voting made any difference we would not be allowed to do it.nothing short of a full reset will make any difference now.may aswell leave and go and live on poland now before it is too late.

I've worked with a few sausage rolls, canny lads. I was asking one of them about the land out there, he said it was good mountains, forests, lakes etc, he reckoned they were treated like slaves though 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

6 hours ago, TOMO said:

I'm in Hounslow now working....staying in Twickenham...what does no gog mean...or the other one.. for Groans???.

Goan,person from Goa,Twickenham is far preferable to stay than Hounslow,but methinks there’s more pests in Hounslow.There’s loads of adverts like that,I saw a job advert stipulating Indian only,imagine advertising a job for “English only”.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

3 shitskins in Hull raped a young woman after pretending to be a taxi service forced her to pay £20 fare after it

Yeah a shared that earlier on the goverment do not give too fucks mate. We've got somebody that's family members came over the continent back in the day so not even british pal. 🙄 Plus he talks about being bullied sunak in his earlier days.  His parents wanted him to have lessons on his speech so he didn't come over with a foreign accent. So deep down we know he doesn't give too fucks about us true brits. He wants us to crumble that's why we need him gone. And by the sounds of it his own party want him gone. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, WILF said:

I personally like a lot of what Orban does.

Wish we had someone like him.

What do you like about him mate ? He's a good leader for his own country Don't get me wrong. You only have to look at this data pal. But what he's going to Sweden by messing about with his vote is wrong. Putin says he won't invade Sweden but he said that about Ukraine. So to be on the safe side Sweden want to be apart of NATO asap. But Orban is just messing about. Be diffrent if boot was on the other foot. He's to look at that. 

Screenshot_20240220_080233_Google~2.jpg

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

What do you like about him mate ? He's a good leader for his own country Don't get me wrong. You only have to look at this data pal. But what he's going to Sweden by messing about with his vote is wrong. Putin says he won't invade Sweden but he said that about Ukraine. So to be on the safe side Sweden want to be apart of NATO asap. But Orban is just messing about. Be diffrent if boot was on the other foot. He's to look at that. 

Screenshot_20240220_080233_Google~2.jpg

I like that he thinks about Hungary and Hungarians first.

I bet there’s no “Windrush line” over ground in their capital city ! 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

This is London…

3A59B139-3699-43B4-870B-D6423E745D25.jpeg

2662E574-51E3-45EC-BF9C-505A7A1167CA.jpeg

D7E756A9-44A6-4D60-85AA-70EFF02E7939.jpeg

9EABBE08-6497-4A61-9063-78B3EAC7B880.jpeg

E78C9175-A428-4D83-B122-288655A18655.jpeg

8549DA90-29B2-4A5F-A46A-DA823F64D5BF.jpeg

8AE1B96B-4C06-4DA9-A012-8EDEFF88E4AB.jpeg

F191BC05-52F9-45C1-B499-6DA00E51AC15.jpeg

4D4E0ADA-57C1-460C-AF60-5F09AEC30F09.jpeg

BAB66D8C-C0C3-48A1-AEAE-1AB1AACE4480.jpeg

4E3C8E21-7F45-422F-BA7D-3F80916B8CF9.jpeg

8ED07844-76AF-4912-B20D-7F39F016ADDE.jpeg

D8463736-8F20-479E-A3A4-CCFCE5973B13.jpeg

Why would Orban want to help countries like this do anything never mind join nato ?……Orban is vilified because he wants his own people and blood to live ! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

Goan,person from Goa,Twickenham is far preferable to stay than Hounslow,but methinks there’s more pests in Hounslow.There’s loads of adverts like that,I saw a job advert stipulating Indian only,imagine advertising a job for “English only”.

is it because most Goan's are catholic?