A Bit Of Slop On The Seed For mC.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sloppy enough for you yet, mate ? Cheers.

I like the hairy brindles , mate, Cheers.

The hares are sitting tight in the rough, a roe popped out of the rough, saw the dog and straight back in. Bitch saw it but it was long gone by the time she got there. But you’re not going to get

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol his fault mate been a c**t trying to mount it 

shaping up well mate i’ll get a few pics up this week mate 

Good to hear he's on the mend he's in decent shape already your big dog but be good to see the youngsters out and about 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

happy tonight dogs walking back on his foot swelling down descent hole in it be sound a week or so 

cost me 119 quid yesterday at vets for metacam and antibiotic then i found some when i got bk lol booked in few days x-ray but think it be sound 

Hope dogs ok mac..

• Like 1
22 hours ago, gnipper said:

He's nuttier than squirrel shite and I'd forgotten how annoying pups are but I'm sure he'll be ok mate 😄

Hows yours doing? 

She's doing well buddy a little character and she's a quick learner just wish she would stop rolling in fox shite all the time 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dodger said:

Looks very heavy charts get found out for sure on there👌

I bet there in that little rough along that line of trees if there about round there?

The hares are sitting tight in the rough, a roe popped out of the rough, saw the dog and straight back in. Bitch saw it but it was long gone by the time she got there.

But you’re not going to get a run if you don’t get out !

Cheers.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The hares are sitting tight in the rough, a roe popped out of the rough, saw the dog and straight back in. Bitch saw it but it was long gone by the time she got there.

Cheers.

Agreed my man 

i had a shitter yesterday grab the dog went to a field I know I can get a run saved a sheep with its head through fence and stuck and then we had 1/2 cracking afternoon and made all the better knowning that poor sheep wouldn’t have been found by anyone who wasn’t of the beaten track 👍 my field defo drier than yours mind lol 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Very true 

You can have some of the roe from round here they can be a liability some times always popping up were you don't want them to and heading to even worse places usually the nearest busy public footpath lol..