Bigfoot filmed in Colorado.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

What have you seen?

Don’t no if your being deliberately thick or just overly sensitive but I,ll leave you to it as there is clearly never going to be a sensible discussion with you about anything, just enjoy your walk in the park lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watched a programme on Bigfoot years ago and it was very real to the occupants of a small western town in America. There had been many sightings and people had become so fearful of it that some had

Some people slow on the uptake on here. Greyman obviously crossed the Atlantic on his houseboat and thats him laying camera traps for big cats. He's had no luck here, so he's trying his luck out there

All aboard the Squatch-express.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Don’t no if your being deliberately thick or just overly sensitive but I,ll leave you to it as there is clearly never going to be a sensible discussion with you about anything, just enjoy your walk in the park lol

Park lol,truthfully though,leave the sarcasm just because I don’t believe in UK cats,there’s cats,wolves,bear etc in this place,leave the comfort zone your in and get out,see the real world,life’s too short.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

Yea I get that, and it's true. But, fact is, that animals will use the same pathways as people. Setting snares for fix's and you need ti be careful not to create a second pass from walking past your snare when checking. Also, in US and Canada, trappers often point out in the snow, where a Wolf or Lynx has been following the trapper.

I put a pic of a pug-mark up on here once,I had walked the trail with a guide in the morning (no one’s allowed into Chitwan alone)no sign,coming back after a day in the jungle a tigress had followed our route down sometime after us,here also wolves,bear,lynx use trails,the path of least resistance.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
45 minutes ago, mackem said:

British big foot of Bigfoot? 

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

HIKERS claim to have spotted a "size 16" bare footprint belonging to Bigfoot in the mud.Locals...

I don’t believe or disbelieve the whole Bigfoot phenomenon there is enough evidence in the states to make it worth having a further look, but the Devon footprint is clearly a pisstake without even using my super advanced tracking skills I can clearly see a double impression must try harder 

E3C6E35E-6370-47BB-AA5E-AF1673A2A58A.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I don’t believe or disbelieve the whole Bigfoot phenomenon there is enough evidence in the states to make it worth having a further look, but the Devon footprint is clearly a pisstake without even using my super advanced tracking skills I can clearly see a double impression must try harder 

Something we've all done in snow, place a print and then place your foot a quarter further forward and you have feet like Robert Wadlow. 😁

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

I can't say I'm a believer in big foot....but watching Rogan not long back he was on about big foot....and what was interesting is the Indians and first nations in Canda have names for these creatures...so that kind of makes you think.....also wasn't there some skeletons that were really tall of some native tribe

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I can't say I'm a believer in big foot....but watching Rogan not long back he was on about big foot....and what was interesting is the Indians and first nations in Canda have names for these creatures...so that kind of makes you think.....also wasn't there some skeletons that were really tall of some native tribe

I think scientists have proven that big foot can't exist today. Bit like Nessie. With regards mythical creatures. Us Irish have one called The Banshee. A lot of people believed in the myth up until the 80's. Some still do. The same mythical creature is known all over the world today. I think the fact that many Indian tribes believed in the same sort of mythical creature, is no big deal. Stories are told, and passed on. 

Heck, sure the greatest one of all about the big man in the sky, was spread across the whole planet, by word of mouth.

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, TOMO said:

what was interesting is the Indians and first nations in Canda have names for these creatures...so that kind of makes you think.....also wasn't there some skeletons that were really tall of some native tribe

Is the skeleton gigantopithecus?This chap is well worth a listen,goes right into the old stories of First Nation legend,debunks them,and draws the conclusion the legends of Bigfoot are relatively modern white settler legends.

I watched a programme on Bigfoot years ago and it was very real to the occupants of a small western town in America. There had been many sightings and people had become so fearful of it that some had up sticks and moved away. Turned out that the local sheriff had discovered gold in one of the many abandoned mines but did not have mining rights and so was dressing up as Bigfoot in the hope of scaring off the rightful owners. And he would have gotten away with it as well if it hadn't been for those pesky kids.

• Haha 7
4 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

I watched a programme on Bigfoot years ago and it was very real to the occupants of a small western town in America. There had been many sightings and people had become so fearful of it that some had up sticks and moved away. Turned out that the local sheriff had discovered gold in one of the many abandoned mines but did not have mining rights and so was dressing up as Bigfoot in the hope of scaring off the rightful owners. And he would have gotten away with it as well if it hadn't been for those pesky kids.

Was gonna say that's a scooby doo storyline ! 🤣

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

8 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Was gonna say that's a scooby doo storyline ! 🤣

Truth is often stranger than fiction.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1