1 minute ago, WILF said:

That’s a disaster of their own making though isn’t it because they didn’t castrate their slaves like the Arabs, so it’s hardly a natural phenomenon same as it’s not natural that Europeans are there.

Its been engineered either by accident or on purpose. 

Same thing is happening in Europe.That’s why I said,with globalisation one day everyone will in general look the same.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Same thing is happening in Europe.That’s why I said,with globalisation one day everyone will in general look the same.

Unless someone says “no”……I don’t think it’s a fantastical notion to assume that if the UK said say, in the case of the channel boats, no more will be allowed ashore and any that attempt it will be blown to bits in the water and meant it, that those boats would stop within 6 weeks.

If there’s a will then there most definitely is a way. 

Maybe that’s regarded as an outdated silly concept but saying “No” seems to be a lost art.

• Like 2
Just now, WILF said:

Unless someone says “no”

That point is long past Wilf,look at the number who turned up at a stop the boats rally compared to pro-Palestine,it’s past,I saw it myself at two opposing rallies when I was in London,I think gnasher was at the same demo I attended small numbers then I went to a BLM demo to try and speak to Diane Abbott which had large numbers,the country,the continent,the whole world is changing.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

That point is long past Wilf,look at the number who turned up at a stop the boats rally compared to pro-Palestine,it’s past,I saw it myself at two opposing rallies when I was in London,I think gnasher was at the same demo I attended small numbers then I went to a BLM demo to try and speak to Diane Abbott which had large numbers,the country,the continent,the whole world is changing.

The conditions don’t exist yet for people to get out of their comfort zone, that’s my hope, it’s not something I am presenting as a fact mate. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

The conditions don’t exist yet for people to get out of their comfort zone, that’s my hope, it’s not something I am presenting as a fact mate. 

I got out of my comfort zone,I even staged a one-man demo once outside the Houses of Parliament like a pound shop Steve bray (had a chat with him while I was there) the average Brit hasn’t got it in them,they don’t want the hassle,they are comfortable,if they finally wake up it’s too late.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mackem said:

On a slightly different note I watched an interesting thing yesterday on Hamburg reserve police battalion 101 in WW2 and they had a German phycologist on there who said “ When faced with choices where you are dammed from both sides the natural human reaction is to do nothing”

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I got out of my comfort zone,I even staged a one-man demo once outside the Houses of Parliament like a pound shop Steve bray (had a chat with him while I was there) the average Brit hasn’t got it in them,they don’t want the hassle,they are comfortable,if they finally wake up it’s too late.

You cant wait for anything imho, you just have to keep talking sanity to whoever will listen and the world will turn eventually.

Theres f**k all new in this world mate.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

On a slightly different note I watched an interesting thing yesterday on Hamburg reserve police battalion 101 in WW2 and they had a German phycologist on there who said “ When faced with choices where you are dammed from both sides the natural human reaction is to do nothing”

Better known as "Sticking your head in the sand" The British however would say f**k it and go forward. In my opinion, there is an awakening starting to happen. People can see that choices are going to have to made eventually, That is something i have been hearing from both young and old alike, The situation is just crazy and can only be spun for so long before the bag well and truly goes bang. 

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The time to fight will come soon enough as there will be no option for flight, 

This party will never get in! I wouldn’t worry about them the only concern is that it’s been allowed to form in the first place 

17 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

This party will never get in! I wouldn’t worry about them the only concern is that it’s been allowed to form in the first place 

I don’t think they will mate but they won’t stop there we will be forced to fight for our freedom or become a muzzie, there is no option these people will not accept a compromise but be it this year or ten years  from now there will be lines drawn and battles to begin, that’s why there is no point getting angry blaming left or right, voting for token resistance just be prepared, ready and willing to fight when the day comes 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Its the thin edge of the wedge tho mate, if moslem majority constituencies all vote for this party we'll end up with more than a few mps of this type, it will happen these people vote as they are told, worrying times

• Like 4