3 minutes ago, paulus said:

You can already see that coming mate, They have been dropping leaflets in Northern Gazza for days telling people to move South, Adding. Anyone who doesn't will be considered to be Hamas or an Hamas sympathiser.  

Like Vietnam; “if it runs it’s Vietcong; if it doesn’t run it’s an arrogant Vietcong” !

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres just no hope 😱

If we had historically “kept our noses out” we would still be running around with wode on our faces…..we are a nation founded on conquest and piracy and basically nicking the other blokes stuff becaus

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Certainly went through the gears there if I,m aloud to say but I rather enjoyed the bit when they started launching grenades over the side as well lol

Just to make sure Aqua man had not joined Hamas Lol 

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Has anyone seen the video of the Israeli coastguard booting about in the sea machine gunning a load of drowning hamas in the sea after their boat was sunk?

Fantastic !…..we should be doing the same in the English Channel !

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

The Israelis do not give a f**k for taking prisoners or The Hague conventions! :laugh:

I can see them going door to door through Gaza and the West Bank before Xmas is here, executing any fighting age male that so much as looks angry.

I do hope so !

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Them krauts cracking down on antisemitism - we'll f**k me :lol:

Thing is, they have to be double careful around antisemitism lol... reckon they won't fk around with the next march they'll get tough...its all going to kick off!

• Like 1

Palestine needs to be relegated to history. Push the inhabitants into neighboring countries and do away with it once and for all. Call the whole thing Israel and Put a big ol' exclusion zone around it.

Bomb the shit out of Iran and Lebonan so that we can get back to having nice holidays :whistling:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Bomb the shit out of Iran and Lebonan so that we can get back to having nice holidays :whistling:

Don’t bomb Tehran,supposedly got really nice architecture,wouldn’t mind a wander around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3