Two Rotherham scumbags.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seeing stuff like that destroys you a bit mate, so let me give you a little bit of positive to restore your faith in the world a bit. Little lad aged 18 months lives down the way in my parish, he

Maybe I'm just "old school", but I've allways thought you leave kids and women out of it......... Cheers.

No surprise at football, the refs  get abuse, parents arguing with each other, foul language all across the board. No respect shown with the fans.I’ve been to a under 15s rugby match this morning, the

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wonder how many of the offended have cracked a harvey price joke ?

can’t have it both ways boys. 

has to be everything or nothing imho 

I'm confused. I'm not going to get sanctimonious about the comparison between Harvey Price and Bradley. As politicians say ,'you make a valid point'.

But there is a difference. Harvey is alive, very large and potentially very powerful. He is also black. That combination, plus Katie Price being a ridiculous,grotesque figure herself, makes people laugh despite their better judgement. Sometimes people laugh when they are uncomfortable or scared.

Bradley is dead, and his tragic illness and his cheerfulness touched everybody. He was never a potential threat to anybody.

Those blokes don't look like kids,they are mature men. They have no excuse. I hope they get their just rewards.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm confused. I'm not going to get sanctimonious about the comparison between Harvey Price and Bradley. As politicians say ,'you make a valid point'.

But there is a difference. Harvey is alive, very large and potentially very powerful. He is also black. That combination, plus Katie Price being a ridiculous,grotesque figure herself, makes people laugh despite their better judgement. Sometimes people laugh when they are uncomfortable or scared.

Bradley is dead, and his tragic illness and his cheerfulness touched everybody. He was never a potential threat to anybody.

Those blokes don't look like kids,they are mature men. They have no excuse. I hope they get their just rewards.

Behave , don’t try to justify that he has a voice , he’s mentally retarded and is regularly lampooned by the nation without a single voice of rebuke in reply 

Memes constantly passed around of him, mocked in national television , but sone young lads take the mick out a dead kid to get at opposite supporters . Hope this is the the last we hear of any type of football related offence singing . 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Behave , don’t try to justify that he has a voice , he’s mentally retarded and is regularly lampooned by the nation without a single voice of rebuke in reply 

Memes constantly passed around of him, mocked in national television , but sone young lads take the mick out a dead kid to get at opposite supporters . Hope this is the the last we hear of any type of football related offence singing . 

Hold on, I was trying to help you out Stiff. 

I don't agree they were young lads. And they weren't singing anything. They were just two cowardly c**ts.

As for them being sacked it depends what their jobs were. If their employer thought their business would suffer as a result of them being in their employment. Good f**k em. Actions have consequences.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Gift !!

image.gif.86429fc1c8ecedecb81497fdce5da576.gif

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wonder how many of the offended have cracked a harvey price joke ?

can’t have it both ways boys. 

has to be everything or nothing imho 

That's just an admission of how you behave in front of kids at football. We can all have different humour and crack jokes , but there's no comparison to the behaviour at football , the language and sportsmanship or lack of in front of kids and families , the players themselves as role models . Anyway defend them all you want but let's not pretend. Just makes me laugh the likes of wilf blaming the ethnics for everything and defending vile abuse and hatred on 'part of the game' I've lived as an Englishman in Wales and only shit I used to get was from the football lot even if it was rugby , and generally they were tough in groups and Fanny's when on their own....

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Borr said:

That's just an admission of how you behave in front of kids at football. We can all have different humour and crack jokes , but there's no comparison to the behaviour at football , the language and sportsmanship or lack of in front of kids and families , the players themselves as role models . Anyway defend them all you want but let's not pretend. Just makes me laugh the likes of wilf blaming the ethnics for everything and defending vile abuse and hatred on 'part of the game' I've lived as an Englishman in Wales and only shit I used to get was from the football lot even if it was rugby , and generally they were tough in groups and Fanny's when on their own....

Borr off 

my whole point was that if people are laughing about some things , they can’t get the agg about others. 

it’s not right . It’s not tasteful or proper but then what is ? 

You’d have to be a heartless prick to find humour in it . Or to be involved in such a caper imo . But I’ll say again , you can’t be giving it what’s app big licks in groups with pics then get to the hump when it’s Too close to home . 

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Borr off 

18 minutes ago, Borr said:

There is an unwritten rule in life. Big mouths and attention seekers are pushovers when the going gets rough. When I moved to Scotland a bloke called me an English Catholic c**t in a pub. There was let's say an altercation and he became very friendly after that. 20 odd years later he had a go at my son in the same pub for the same alleged offences. I paid him a neighbour visit and he apologised profusely and often sent a pint over to my son after that.

Big mouths.....no balls.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, Borr said:

Box of Kleenex to wales please, fast as you can ! Lol 

Wilf if you into football that’s great, I played for years but got fed up of the bickering between ref, kids, parents etc, no need for it it just a sport let the kids get on. The ref should be able to.  Control  the game 100%  in any sport.  Im not sure it’s tribal, just a bunch of teams having a good time , lots of  public  on the train joining in the songs because they did nt feel scared. If you got 2 teams if football fans in a train all hell would break loose. All over a sport 

• Like 1