Obesity

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I understand completely. There is an underclass now who don't play by the rules. Don't even understand the rules. They are anti social. Much of it is fuelled by drug dependency and genuine fuckwits. And it's the poor who have to deal with them. Live alongside them. In the old days the anti social were policed by communities. Now its the fuckwits who do the policing.

As I've said many times the tories place asylum seekers in the poorest areas. Areas which are already reeling from housing shortages, chronic poverty, petty crime and anti social behaviour. I guarantee you will never find a refugee in Hamstead or Richmond on Thames. They are all in the North. Its not going to change despite this garbage about " levelling up".

Where I differ from others is that I believe the problem is to do with rich and poor. There is a war being waged by the tories on the working class. Since Thatcher they have f****d us over year upon year. Even with two people working you can still be poor. They have attacked the health service, education, the right to strike, housing,they have even tried to stop us voting by changes to the electoral system. The whole history of the working class has been one of attack from the tories. It's us who fight in the front line, us who do all the shit work, us who have more industrial disease and us  who die earlier. Sometimes decades earlier. People will dismiss me as a dinosaur.  But the facts speak for themselves. 

Is new Labour any better? I cant honestly say yes. I have no confidence in them. They are part of the problem . Blair is a disgusting mass murderer, Bush's lap dog. And now, miraculously  a multi millionaire. Starmer and New Labour are tory light.  Bu for me tory light is better than tory full on vicious.

I'd disagree slightly. Tories put immigrants in poor areas? That's simply because there is no social housing in better areas. You once suggested putting immigrants in the Tory shires? Mate, labour started flooding working class areas with immigrants.....it's nothing to do with Tory or labour. They are the same people. Would ruining the Cotswolds with migrants help? 

Me I hate labour and feel let down by Tories. You hate Tories and feel let down by labour. I'd buy you a pint tomorrow, argue about politics for 15 mins then get on with having a laugh. There's only so much energy we can waste on which party is the biggest shitshow eh 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can remember driving a steam roller and of the lad's  made me stop whilst he asked me a daft question. I started up again, felt a bump and all the lad's started screaming and shouting. I looked back

A conservative MP said part of the problem was people don't know how to cook or look after themselves. He was criticised by the left and the media. The issue was dropped. There has never been foo

While I genuinely agree with what Wilf says . I would also add that those dole dossers and people with kids they can't afford do effect the fabric of society even if they don't effect it financially.

Posted Images

Just now, DIDO.1 said:

I'd disagree slightly. Tories put immigrants in poor areas? That's simply because there is no social housing in better areas. You once suggested putting immigrants in the Tory shires? Mate, labour started flooding working class areas with immigrants.....it's nothing to do with Tory or labour. They are the same people. Would ruining the Cotswolds with migrants help? 

Me I hate labour and feel let down by Tories. You hate Tories and feel let down by labour. I'd buy you a pint tomorrow, argue about politics for 15 mins then get on with having a laugh. There's only so much energy we can waste on which party is the biggest shitshow eh 👍

I've noticed more and more that working class left and right don't disagree about much.We both feel shat upon but think that shit comes from slightly different arseholes.

Mackem, I accept your correcting of me. But I would wager the concentration, the sheer numbers of asylum seekers is greater in the North. I  believe there are stats which show this.

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I've noticed more and more that working class left and right don't disagree about much.We both feel shat upon but think that shit comes from slightly different arseholes.

Mackem, I accept your correcting of me. But I would wager the concentration, the sheer numbers of asylum seekers is greater in the North. I  believe there are stats which show this.

labour flooded us with immigrants after 97 

my kids go to the same schools i did there was one non british in my primary and 3 in secondary when i was there 90s 

now there is dozens upon dozens ffs 

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Huge numbers in west London,Feltham and Croydon neither of which are particularly far from Richmond have Lunar House and Eaton House,go past either on a morning the queue is at times hundreds strong and is like the League of Nations  as both are immigration centres for asylum.I know there was a refugee dispersal scheme but the simple fact is most don’t want to live in Walsall or ashington,birds of a feather,they want to live in London where they have bigger communities,more of their own shops etc example Hounslow,southall,Ealing,etc

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

labour flooded us with immigrants after 97 

my kids go to the same schools i did there was one non british in my primary and 3 in secondary when i was there 90s 

now there is dozens upon dozens ffs 

My wife's primary school had 2 asians in the whole school when she was there Now the entire school is Asian with not 1 English kid that I can see. 

We are looking at secondary schools now for our youngest, trying to get him into a church school as it's his only chance to learn and grow among his own kind. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My wife's primary school had 2 asians in the whole school when she was there Now the entire school is Asian with not 1 English kid that I can see. 

We are looking at secondary schools now for our youngest, trying to get him into a church school as it's his only chance to learn and grow among his own kind. 

labour ruined the country beyond recognition 

in every way possible you maybe had less with the conservatives but the country was better neighbours tight knit food was much better you could get a dr you knew and was on good terms with who would come out to your house 

you had miles more freedoms wasn’t bothered didn’t get much off them but f**k that i don’t want nothing from the c**ts just leaving alone 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

labour ruined the country beyond recognition 

in every way possible you maybe had less with the conservatives but the country was better neighbours tight knit food was much better you could get a dr you knew and was on good terms with who would come out to your house 

you had miles more freedoms wasn’t bothered didn’t get much off them but f**k that i don’t want nothing from the c**ts just leaving alone 

Agree 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

While I genuinely agree with what Wilf says . I would also add that those dole dossers and people with kids they can't afford do effect the fabric of society even if they don't effect it financially. And you can see the damage they do increasing by the day. 

I grew up on a council estate. I live 500 yrds from said estate today. Mum still lives there. Now I could walk you round that estate today and ask you to guess which people work and which people don't. You would be able to pick out the dole dossers and claimers houses 100% of the time. While those that work have, in general, pride in their homes. The dossers have none of that.

The basis, in my opinion, of a decent level society is personal responsibility. My mum worked in the mills half her working life and in care industry the second half. Dad was a blacksmith and pest controller. We had nowt, genuinely, never went abroad, never had a car . Yet, like a lot of you, we genuinely wanted for nothing. Today you could walk round the estate and pick out those that do nothing, have everything and want for everything. 

I think we would all agree that the elites Wilf blames are to blame for creating this situation, creating these victims, creating this dependency and taking the profits. But I'm not going to have any respect either for scum bags, scroats and dosers. 

I get all that, I genuinely do but I’d argue that you can’t blame people living in what has been transformed to a third world country, that “embraces” 3rd world value and culture for acting like they are in the 3rd world !……..not everyone has the brains to think about who they are and what they are and where they come from…….hence the amount of people who think a multi racial Britain is a great idea. 

There has always been the dregs of society, Hogarth did a whole series of illustrations about it in the 18th century but if a village raises a child then a country raises its citizens and this country has been transformed into a space where these people can exist. 

f**k me, the country don’t value itself so why should a minority of its citizens ?

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I understand completely. There is an underclass now who don't play by the rules. Don't even understand the rules. 

Don’t take the wrong way mate, but what rules ?

We used to have rules I grant you, it what came with a civilised society with a shared history and background honed and refined over a 1000 years of shared national identity, a shared faith with a fixed point of moral standard, an social contract instilled from young…….but we f***ing did away with all that and replaced it with…….shit ! 

Sorry to tell you mate but the rules are dead, the only ones playing by the rules are soppy c**ts like us ! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

I’m not going to pretend I’m up on politics like you chaps but do you think people stil vote labour for their old policies before the whole “new labour” campaign years ago ? 

My opinion is that, in a world with all the information ever at your finger tips, most people vote with little to no thought at all !

They vote based on a headline or a conversation in the pub !……they shouldn’t be allowed crayons never mind a vote.

You watch come election time, how many people are arguing about the benefits or disadvantages of the same two party’s they have always voted for while outside the window their community falls down round there ears !…….there’s your proof mate.

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, WILF said:

My opinion is that, in a world with all the information ever at your finger tips, most people vote with little to no thought at all !

They vote based on a headline or a conversation in the pub !……they shouldn’t be allowed crayons never mind a vote.

You watch come election time, how many people are arguing about the benefits or disadvantages of the same two party’s they have always voted for while outside the window their community falls down round there ears !…….there’s your proof mate.

Problem is there's not often an option. At some elections our papers have only had lab/lib/con. Whenever we have had another option I've got out on the streets and campaigned for them. If no other option I've got out and spoken to the candidates and voted for the least shite. 

Problem is with both nationalism and fieldsports our opponents care more than us and more than the ordinary apathetic voter. There must be a million people in the UK who do some sort of fieldsport.....I bet not 0.1% have ever contacted their MP. There must be 5000 really anti people in the UK and everyone will spend a massive part of there life harrassing MPs and organisations. Exactly the same with nationalism. Our opponents are vocal....your average Joe just wants to live his life in peace and quiet.  Hence they really won't move beyond the very basics of interest in these subjects. 

I've met and worked with some great conservative MPs, even met a couple of decent labour ones, Kate hoey being one in particular. But even they will bend when put under the pressure of our opponents. 

I don't know what the answer is really, my part has always been to play within the game we have, while hoping for and supporting anyone who tries to make a change. 

I've mainly voted conservative but actively supported any other option that cropped up. This next time will be the first time since I was 18 that I've never voted unless we have another option suddenly crop up. Unfortunately I can see many others doing the same and labour rubbing their hands at that prospect. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Problem is there's not often an option. At some elections our papers have only had lab/lib/con. Whenever we have had another option I've got out on the streets and campaigned for them. If no other option I've got out and spoken to the candidates and voted for the least shite. 

Problem is with both nationalism and fieldsports our opponents care more than us and more than the ordinary apathetic voter. There must be a million people in the UK who do some sort of fieldsport.....I bet not 0.1% have ever contacted their MP. There must be 5000 really anti people in the UK and everyone will spend a massive part of there life harrassing MPs and organisations. Exactly the same with nationalism. Our opponents are vocal....your average Joe just wants to live his life in peace and quiet.  Hence they really won't move beyond the very basics of interest in these subjects. 

I've met and worked with some great conservative MPs, even met a couple of decent labour ones, Kate hoey being one in particular. But even they will bend when put under the pressure of our opponents. 

I don't know what the answer is really, my part has always been to play within the game we have, while hoping for and supporting anyone who tries to make a change. 

I've mainly voted conservative but actively supported any other option that cropped up. This next time will be the first time since I was 18 that I've never voted unless we have another option suddenly crop up. Unfortunately I can see many others doing the same and labour rubbing their hands at that prospect. 

I hear you mate, loud and clear.

Like most of us, you sound a bit disaffected and done in by the whole rotten mess.

Im not lecturing anyone, got to a point I couldn’t bare to look at it no more and gave up altogether so I’m not about to get on my high horse about it with anyone…..I just like chatting about this stuff because it interests me.

Least you are still there to try and make a difference where you can.

For me, lots of my England is liking watching your teenage first love grow up and get f****d by every horrible c**t on the estate……it bursts your bubble a bit ! Lol 

Miss my England, don’t miss this England. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1