New Covid - Here we go again.........

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

Mmmm decisions decisions decisions, who do I believe a man that puts his name to his face and links to all his sources or a faceless bloke on the internet that ignores everything people are telling him and just carry’s on repeating the same old government lies years after everyone else has wised up, even if the vaccine is not harmful, it is 100% not helpful like masks and lockdowns, you’ve been conned Voon be less harmful to just accept it than keep on taking more experimental drugs because you were told to 

• Like 3
On 27/09/2023 at 17:36, Greyman said:

Mmmm decisions decisions decisions, who do I believe a man that puts his name to his face and links to all his sources or a faceless bloke on the internet that ignores everything people are telling him and just carry’s on repeating the same old government lies years after everyone else has wised up, even if the vaccine is not harmful, it is 100% not helpful like masks and lockdowns, you’ve been conned Voon be less harmful to just accept it than keep on taking more experimental drugs because you were told to 

Big Pharma making the money Greyman?

IMG_0137.png

• Haha 1
On 27/09/2023 at 17:36, Greyman said:

Decisions, decisions,.

I want to believe a bare faced liar, who’s making money off a demonstrably false narrative, who misrepresents and falsifies data and videos to help monetise his videos….

Go ahead eat up his barefaced lies…..but then who is being conned?

21 minutes ago, VOON said:

Decisions, decisions,.

I want to believe a bare faced liar, who’s making money off a demonstrably false narrative, who misrepresents and falsifies data and videos to help monetise his videos….

Go ahead eat up his barefaced lies…..but then who is being conned?

I will just Cary on using my own eyes and common sense thanks some of us don’t need telling which foot goes in front the other to walk, last week in work as I mentioned the vaccine team were in dishing out there miracle cure for everything,, Friday all bar one member of staff were agency because no one could come in due to being unwell, me I just carry on happy in my own immunity, it’s no sweat or bother and as I have said from the very start I can always take it if the evidence ever suggests im wrong but you can never untake it if it turns out you were wrong, which looking at the excess 1000 deaths a week may just be the case, my own son in law is lying in a hospital bed at the moment with a suspected blood clot after telling me how stupid my stance was a while back, how many more people do you need to see it happen to before you grasp the figures may have been cooked a little bit to make you comply and not for your own good 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Greyman said:

I will just Cary on using my own eyes and common sense thanks some of us don’t need telling which foot goes in front the other to walk, last week in work as I mentioned the vaccine team were in dishing out there miracle cure for everything,, Friday all bar one member of staff were agency because no one could come in due to being unwell, me I just carry on happy in my own immunity, it’s no sweat or bother and as I have said from the very start I can always take it if the evidence ever suggests im wrong but you can never untake it if it turns out you were wrong, which looking at the excess 1000 deaths a week may just be the case, my own son in law is lying in a hospital bed at the moment with a suspected blood clot after telling me how stupid my stance was a while back, how many more people do you need to see it happen to before you grasp the figures may have been cooked a little bit to make you comply and not for your own good 

Great stuff….you do whatever you wish….I will do whatever I wish…but  don’t denigrate people  who chose a different route, and make out you’re a great lad.

It will be an interesting year regarding studies and trials re covid vaccine….loads will be coming out will will contribute to medical science for future generations and lessons will be learned.

Excess deaths…..Every study that has come out over the last year has shown that excess deaths is higher in unvaccinated vs Vaccinated…..and after every pandemic there has been a period of excess deaths…..Google excess deaths Spanish Flu…. But they have probably manipulated the data from back then as well.

On 23/09/2023 at 13:23, Francie, said:

The amount of people i know with reoccuring health issues after being jabbed is not a coincidence tats.

I seen a study yesterday were its been proven that the mrna is in breast milk,remember when they said its a local reaction an that the spike protein bes destroyed very quickly,well its in breat milk an every part of our bodies.

False did Dr John spout this lie or have you misinterpreted what he said?

Just now, Francie, said:

Are you saying it’s false voon?

Yes. Did Dr John say there was spike protein present or have you misunderstood what he said?

If he said there is spike protein in breast milk based on the study he quoted then that is false…..