Switching over from lurchers to whippets

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone heard the  whisper about the reappearance o the bowline blood ,genuine Rudeboy lines apparently 🤔 

Just a mooching dog with the catty not that meny rabbits around me tbh more for nailing squirrels and other stuff shot with the catty no point me getting a big lurcher and end up getting in bother loo

He wants summat 2 come back he said

21 hours ago, Neal said:

I noticed a litter of cocker x whippets in Liverpool on the internet yesterday. Both parents are workers and pups raised on raw food. Sounds interesting. Don't know if the breeder is on here or not.

What site are these on please Neal?

On 16/09/2023 at 09:45, tatsblisters said:

Seen them myself on the springer x whippet thread some one put the link up been tempted myself to enquire about one. 

what you going to catch with one mate just a moocher to get out with happy with a bunny or 2 in the whole year ?

On 17/09/2023 at 12:23, mC HULL said:

what you going to catch with one mate just a moocher to get out with happy with a bunny or 2 in the whole year ?

Just a mooching dog with the catty not that meny rabbits around me tbh more for nailing squirrels and other stuff shot with the catty no point me getting a big lurcher and end up getting in bother looking for hare's and roe to run with it local. I know were your coming from I would not have contemplated having this cross back in the day when I was bang at it though I did always have a springer round me for a bit of bushing and a bit of night work roosting I am at the age now mate were killing everything is not that important to me. I wish you the best and good luck with your dogs this season mate if I said I didn't miss seeing a dog behind an hare I would be a liar.

Edited by tatsblisters
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Yeah mate just something for knocking about coming to work and for the kids to have don’t like having big dog in van at work no good if I’m on a roof and someone try’s to nab him out plus I’ve a little cocker x patt I’ve being trying to replace with the same x but nothings really came up she’s 10/11 now and shes a been a dream and going to be a massive hole when she goes 

Get plenty ratting trips I turn down and get the kids starting ferreting 

plus I’m broody for a pup lol 

• Like 2
Just now, saluki bouy said:

Yeah mate just something for knocking about coming to work and for the kids to have don’t like having big dog in van at work no good if I’m on a roof and someone try’s to nab him out plus I’ve a little cocker x patt I’ve being trying to replace with the same x but nothings really came up she’s 10/11 now and shes a been a dream and going to be a massive hole when she goes 

Get plenty ratting trips I turn down and get the kids starting ferreting 

plus I’m broody for a pup lol 

Sorry misread the quote