Rugby World Cup,

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well done Ireland ☘️👍

The Falklands Part Two ? We were outnumbered, but still gave them a whupping ! Cheers.

I was kind of hoping Samoa would do a “Wilkinson” in the last minute ! England were sloppy, they need to improve to have a chance of winning. Cheers.

15 hours ago, TOMO said:

What a game that was....but that was a big mistake taking the 3 points at 72 mins...should have kicked to touch...

Deserved being the final did that game

Imagine if they'd beat us by a point...because we didn't kick for goal, I guess in hindsight but at the time ....

On 15/10/2023 at 22:04, chartpolski said:

You can never discount New Zealand, Australia, South Africa., its their game, yes we invented it, but they took it to a different level !

Cheers.

true  Charts , i be watching  and shouting England on, but i think in all honesty , they be to much for us, and we go out tomorrow , sad but true . but as they say in football , you never really know what will happen on the day. if my team wolves, 3 point win away , and England win, be very happy man, got my son and his wife and 2 kids coming for visit , i hope i can have  extra smile on me face  tomorrow  come on England .:good: