Fitness

Bangersanmash

Images taken last week on local lake bit of fitness in water. This young lakey bitch loves the water. A was telling my son few lengths in here is like a good Mooch and good for the dogs. Other three hate the water lol.  Went down today an there's blue green algae so dog had munk on when pulling her away from water. Anybody else give their dogs some fitness on local waters..

Screenshot_20230908_160536_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230908_160558_Photos.jpg

Edited by Bangersanmash
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Images taken last week on local lake bit of fitness in water. This young lakey bitch loves the water. A was telling my son few lengths in here is like a good Mooch and good for the dogs. Other three hate the water lol.  Went down today an there's blue green algae so dog had munk on when pulling her away from water. Anybody else give their dogs some fitness on local waters..

Screenshot_20230908_160536_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230908_160558_Photos.jpg

Is that the lakey bitch bred out of a jack russell?

On 09/09/2023 at 08:16, Bangersanmash said:

Father lakey mother not a jack Russell she's a parson terrier pal. A just call her lakey bitch because you can't see no Parson in her to be fair. 

20230319_103223.jpg

20230319_103222.jpg

What makes a white terrier a parson and not a Jack Russel 

3 hours ago, Chid said:

What makes a white terrier a parson and not a Jack Russel 

? There's loads of white terriers out there westy for one then some toy breeds ? A don't get what you mean by what makes a white terrier a parson ? It was a chap who bred the Russel years back for foxing. Then they bred a longer leggy dog for show. Which became the name parson terrier. A parson is more hide in the chest than a Jacky bigger frame. Even though it's been put on the kc breed list same as the Jacky has now. The parson is still classed as a working dog. But a don't get what you mean by what makes a white terrier a parson and not a Jacky. A never mentioned them words ? A said this bitch has taken more to the lakey than her mother the parson so that's why a say lakey. 

20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

? There's loads of white terriers out there westy for one then some toy breeds ? A don't get what you mean by what makes a white terrier a parson ? It was a chap who bred the Russel years back for foxing. Then they bred a longer leggy dog for show. Which became the name parson terrier. A parson is more hide in the chest than a Jacky bigger frame. Even though it's been put on the kc breed list same as the Jacky has now. The parson is still classed as a working dog. But a don't get what you mean by what makes a white terrier a parson and not a Jacky. A never mentioned them words ? A said this bitch has taken more to the lakey than her mother the parson so that's why a say lakey. 

You said your bitch isn't a jack Russel she's a parson terrier .. what's the difference 🤔🤔

3 hours ago, Chid said:

You said your bitch isn't a jack Russel she's a parson terrier .. what's the difference 🤔🤔

The Jacky is more rectangular in body I've had two one that was 5" to the shoulder brilliant at running warrens clever bitch she was the other was little bit bigger , her son that was 6" to shoulder grand little bushing dog. I gifted to my nephew who was just starting out.  Then i lost the mother to him and end up with the parson which has more of a square body wider chest too and stands about 8 " to the shoulder. You know the difference your just trying to be clever 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

The Jacky is more rectangular in body I've had two one that was 5" to the shoulder brilliant at running warrens clever bitch she was the other was little bit bigger , her son that was 6" to shoulder grand little bushing dog. I gifted to my nephew who was just starting out.  Then i lost the mother to him and end up with the parson which has more of a square body wider chest too and stands about 8 " to the shoulder. You know the difference your just trying to be clever 

Aye but didn't you say yours is from foxwarren lines ... which are bred and sold as jack Russels ..