Impressed with the HW100 KT .177.

Had the return of my HW 100 KT from a service the other day, had her since 2015 and still going strong.

Anyway thought I would swap the Mamba Lite scope over for the AirMax 6-24x50 scope, a little more weight for the static hunting off Primos Sticks a tad steadier.

Gave her a loose zero of 38 yards between showers, I`ll tighten that zero right up tomorrow.

fullsizeoutput_110.jpeg.45388f38f6ecb3148744837cca590ffe.jpeg

I`m still of the opinion that the HW100 is one of the best pcp`s at sub 12 level.

atb, Mark.

• Like 4

100 percent agree with you mark it's a rifle that never let's you down 

Beats all the fx models hands down 

And the rest unless it's fac 

But in sub 12 it's up there with the rest or one step above the rest 

Just can't believe I waited that long to get another mark 

Atvbjimmy 👍👍👍

• Like 1

Sorry mark I don’t agree with you saying it’s one of the best . Imo it’s the best  of the shelf sub12 pcp ever made , that’s why it been one of the best selling airguns for the past 20 years and nothing has really changed, apart from the stock 

• Like 1
On 04/09/2023 at 20:15, villaman said:

I wouldn’t  say the huggett is a upgrade with any gun .they look good and that’s about it . HW mod is still the one others try to beat or even equal 

depends on your opinion on an upgrade.for me it has made my hw100 allmost a bullpup.was not about noise but compactness that i was after.only shoot paper so no need to worry to much about the db,s.

47 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

depends on your opinion on an upgrade.for me it has made my hw100 allmost a bullpup.was not about noise but compactness that i was after.only shoot paper so no need to worry to much about the db,s.

Not really getting your 'rationale' here, mate.

If you only 'shoot paper' surely the decibels don't really matter, and the HW mod will have been quieter anyway?!

Bear in mind, I'm 5 glasses of red wine down!!  😄👍

• Like 2
19 hours ago, .357shooter said:

If target only the air stripper probably be better specially if you are not worried about db

• Like 1