Spain's women footballers refusing to play.

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

the left thick as …. lol 

why do you think housing is becoming hard to get for a lot a people our nhs is stretched  piss poor wages come on mate a monkey could work it out ffs lol 

all because of the left and dumping millions of people into the system it will cause a knock on effect ffs 

I think you will find it was the tories which took us into Europe and allowed over 3 million EU nationals into the country. The tories which allowed a million immigrants in last year. The tories which refuse to build council houses. The tories which have under_ invested in public services and the tories which ran down the number of staff dealing with asylum seekers so that people are in the system for years. It's the tories also which dump asylum seekers in the poorest areas of the country. Areas which are already on the front line of poverty and deprivation.

Edited by jukel123

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Conservatives are no longer the Tory party of old, and Labour certainly aren’t the party of the working class anymore. They are all out for themselves now, the conservatives had a massive maj

The same politically slanted people who stood by doing nothing when the wholesale raping and torturing of vunerable white girls was happening

You's who act all welcoming about womens football this is what you all wanted.....its welcomed and tolerated for political reasons and now they are creating political reasons to be victimised you are

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I think you will find it was the tories which took us into Europe and allowed over 3 million EU nationals into the country. The tories which allowed a million immigrants in last year. The tories which refuse to build council houses. The tories which have under_ invested in public services and the tories which ran down the number of staff dealing with asylum seekers so that people are in the system for years. It's the tories also which dump asylum seekers in the poorest areas of the country. Areas which are already on the front line of poverty and deprivation.

Go on then mate you had me for bit, convince me why I should vote Labour. They going to stop immigration, move them all to rich areas like Richmond upon thames and Fulham and make them shit holes as well or just fund more staff to be able to process more asylum seekers? Or perhaps stop the LEZ in the cities that are effecting poorer people many already suffering from poverty (oopps forgot most are Labour council controlled areas schemes)?   

Im all ears!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I think you will find the tories started the common market a trading block within Europe, but think you will find it was tony Blair that done away with laws for treason  so he could commit treason by systematically giving over sovereign powers that our forefathers had layed down there lives to defend and I think you will find that keir starman is probably about as left as David Cameron was right and finally I think it’s time to stop clinging to the past and realise that both the main party’s have been infiltrated by globalist businessmen with one agenda and if you actually want changed stop voting for the same clowns before it’s to late, 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Go on then mate you had me for bit, convince me why I should vote Labour. They going to stop immigration, move them all to rich areas like Richmond upon thames and Fulham and make them shit holes as well or just fund more staff to be able to process more asylum seekers? Or perhaps stop the LEZ in the cities that are effecting poorer people many already suffering from poverty (oopps forgot most are Labour council controlled areas schemes)?   

Im all ears!

I haven't voted Labour for over 20 years mate. I am old Labour,not New Labour.

I have zero confidence in Starmer.

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think you will find the tories started the common market a trading block within Europe, but think you will find it was tony Blair that done away with laws for treason  so he could commit treason by systematically giving over sovereign powers that our forefathers had layed down there lives to defend and I think you will find that keir starman is probably about as left as David Cameron was right and finally I think it’s time to stop clinging to the past and realise that both the main party’s have been infiltrated by globalist businessmen with one agenda and if you actually want changed stop voting for the same clowns before it’s to late, 👍

Our working  class friend Thatcher the milk snatcher was a great supporter of free movement. So was Bliar.

The Conservatives are no longer the Tory party of old, and Labour certainly aren’t the party of the working class anymore.

They are all out for themselves now, the conservatives had a massive majority and had the chance to solve a lot of problems like implementing a real Brexit, dealing with illegal and legal immigration but were more interested in fighting themselves, if any one thinks it will be any better under Labour then they are crazy, Labour will do nothing to stop immigration, they will encourage it! And they will do everything they can to reverse or weaken Brexit.

Beware who you vote for…. Neither Labour or Conservatives will give a flying f**k about us !

Vote for Reform Party, they won’t win, but they will give the establishment a fright !

I fear for this country under the current crop of politicians.

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

. They going to stop immigration, move them all to rich areas like Richmond upon thames 

I live virtually equidistant between Richmond and Hounslow,I eat out a couple of times a month in Richmond,really nice vibe to it,conversely I try to avoid Hounslow with its immigration lawyers signs everywhere and the huge immigration centre Eaton House,if you see a white face in Hounslow high street it’s normally an Eastern European,Hounslow is an “asylum seeker/illegal immigrant” magnet.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I think religious clothing is just medieval  bollocks,  particularly burqas and hijabs. 

A few years ago I was in Venice. An Asian couple came down for breakfast. He may as well have had her on a chain. She had a mask of some sort  on and darent look at anybody else. She sat with her head down waiting for him to bring her food from the buffet rather than get it herself. She had an air of  a whipped dog.  Really pissed me off. In a fit of  right wing/ fascist/ non Liberal anger lol, I felt like kicking his arse and taking her mask off. Religious clothing takes us all back to the middle ages.

Lefties just want a better deal for working class people. We are getting a smaller and smaller slice of the pie. Things are going backwards  in the UK. A piss poor health service, housing unaffordable for many, very few rights at work, poverty wages and pensions a joke. Compare our slice of the pie to France, Germany and the nordic countries and we are the paupers of Europe.

This is where i find it funny when people like you ( lefties ) call people like me ( far righters ) racists.....you are actually more prejudiced than i am i dont want to change anybody its none of my business what other ethnicities and cultures get up to i just dont want to be around them......its like the left want to encourage multiculturalism by welcoming different ethnic groups over.....and then as soon as they get here want to change them into what we find acceptable....its madness !!

The continual box ticking and bean counting we have to do in order to ignore racial difference will lead to a complete decline in every area of society as blacks for example do not achieve on the same level as whites and so are not rising on merit......we have to stop importing cats and teaching them how to bark like dogs... nobody can cheat biological reality.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I haven't voted Labour for over 20 years mate. I am old Labour,not New Labour.

I have zero confidence in Starmer.

That just sounds like a cop out. Think everyone's said on here the Tories are a shower of shite as well, so whats the plan other than brining in New Labour who you have no confidence in ?   

Just now, TRUEBRIT66 said:

That just sounds like a cop out. Think everyone's said on here the Tories are a shower of shite as well, so whats the plan other than brining in New Labour who you have no confidence in ?   

I live in Scotland mate. The last twenty years I've voted SNP.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

This is where i find it funny when people like you ( lefties ) call people like me ( far righters ) racists.....you are actually more prejudiced than i am i dont want to change anybody its none of my business what other ethnicities and cultures get up to i just dont want to be around them......its like the left want to encourage multiculturalism by welcoming different ethnic groups over.....and then as soon as they get here want to change them into what we find acceptable....its madness !!

The continual box ticking and bean counting we have to do in order to ignore racial difference will lead to a complete decline in every area of society as blacks for example do not achieve on the same level as whites and so are not rising on merit......we have to stop importing cats and teaching them how to bark like dogs... nobody can cheat biological reality.

I don't believe in multiculturalism. We only need to look, at Rochdale and Rotherham to knock that idea on the head. It's fair to say I've got an authoritarian streak. It's not politically correct to say it, but if you take that Venice experience I was on about, I don't see why I should have to put up with stone age values. People who want to dress or behave like that should be challenged. It's not acceptable.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Blinding decision that as well mate!

Nationalised water and rail,free social care for the elderly, free University tuition, free prescriptions, community buy outs of huge estates, an emphasis on affordable social housing. That's a pretty left agenda. If you are really interested, Google the top 100 achievements of the SNP. 

On the down side they are no friend of fieldsports and a bit dodgy on party finances.  If Scottish Labour come up with a working class friendly manifesto, I'll vote for them.

20 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Nationalised water and rail,free social care for the elderly, free University tuition, free prescriptions, community buy outs of huge estates, an emphasis on affordable social housing. That's a pretty left agenda. If you are really interested, Google the top 100 achievements of the SNP. 

On the down side they are no friend of fieldsports and a bit dodgy on party finances.  If Scottish Labour come up with a working class friendly manifesto, I'll vote for them.

Scotland has the highest drug related deaths in the developed world, whos ex leader (and husband) were under investigation over finances and main policy is to have independence and break away from the union.

But you dislike the Tories because they create poverty, are corrupt and instigated Brexit ???   

Like your stance on multiculturalism and immigration your sounding very confused, but respect your right to vote for who ever you choose.