Spain's women footballers refusing to play.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Conservatives are no longer the Tory party of old, and Labour certainly aren’t the party of the working class anymore. They are all out for themselves now, the conservatives had a massive maj

The same politically slanted people who stood by doing nothing when the wholesale raping and torturing of vunerable white girls was happening

You's who act all welcoming about womens football this is what you all wanted.....its welcomed and tolerated for political reasons and now they are creating political reasons to be victimised you are

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Its the feminazi dykes looking to get one over on the male of the race again ffs, 

The same politically slanted people who stood by doing nothing when the wholesale raping and torturing of vunerable white girls was happening

• Like 7
32 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I can remember Asian men pestering my sister in the 60s when she worked in Rochdale Market. Then it was " you like? I buy" referring to presents, perfume etc. My sister was only 16 and found it intimidating. She was a good looking kid( she takes after me) and she would  attract half a dozen men around her  stall. Fortunately I was able to deter them. But other kids had nobody to turn to.

Who would have thought that pestering like that ,which was common,   would develop into wholesale torture and rape? 

There's a famous female Asian journalist Yasmin something or other, who explained the torture as young Muslim men having no outlet for their sex drive. What a racist thing to say! That really incensed me! As a matter of fact, its not true anyway, because Asian men I worked with were hiring prostitutes weeks after arriving in the country.

Edited by jukel123
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I can remember Asian men pestering my sister in the 60s when she worked in Rochdale Market. Then it was " you like? I buy" referring to presents, perfume etc. My sister was only 16 and found it intimidating. She was a good looking kid( she takes after me) and she would  attract half a dozen men around her  stall. Fortunately I was able to deter them. But other kids had nobody to turn to.

Who would have thought that pestering like that ,which was common,   would develop into wholesale torture and rape? 

There's a famous female Asian journalist Yasmin something or other, who explained the torture as young Muslim men having no outlet for their sex drive. What a racist thing to say! That really incensed me! As a matter of fact, its not true anyway, because Asian men I worked with were hiring prostitutes weeks after arriving in the country.

Yasmin hai?

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

No. Not her Mack. I can't find the woman online. I will keep trying.

Yasmin brown?The lady from Uganda?Back in Pakistan the average bloke is very sexually repressed,I always said coming to the UK for them is like a street urchin stepping into a sweet shop for the first time.

Just now, mackem said:

Yasmin brown?The lady from Uganda?Back in Pakistan the average bloke is very sexually repressed,I always said coming to the UK for them is like a street urchin stepping into a sweet shop for the first time.

That's who I thought it was. But when I trawled her stuff on tinternet, she is not shy in linking muslim men with abuse. Maybe she changed her mind after looking at the  mounting  evidence against Muslim men. She is definitely very outspoken about the rapists now.

6 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Multiculturalism was an idyllic idea. I grew up in a multi ethnic area and have worked in factories with many different nationalities. The truth is each group just ignore/tolerate one another. That's the best you can hope for in reality.

Personally I would ban religious clothing outside the house as they are doing in France. I would also outlaw first cousin marriage because of the higher rate of birth abnormalities in the children of first cousin parents. Both are common sense measures.  Many  countries have outlawed first cousin marriage. Trans adults can do what they like as far as I am concerned.  I just wish they would stop martyring themselves and demanding attention. I have nothing against women's football. I think the current row in Spain is about something other than football.

That's norfolk fukced ! 

44 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yasmin Alibhai Brown ?

An awful woman…

Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mackem said:

I am almost certain it was her. I think it was a discussion on the radio. I can remember both me and the Mrs being speechless at her statement. There was a stink about it and she apologised. It seems to have disappeared from the Internet. Conspiracy theorists please discuss.

On 29/08/2023 at 10:00, jukel123 said:

Multiculturalism was an idyllic idea. I grew up in a multi ethnic area and have worked in factories with many different nationalities. The truth is each group just ignore/tolerate one another. That's the best you can hope for in reality.

Personally I would ban religious clothing outside the house as they are doing in France. I would also outlaw first cousin marriage because of the higher rate of birth abnormalities in the children of first cousin parents. Both are common sense measures.  Many  countries have outlawed first cousin marriage. Trans adults can do what they like as far as I am concerned.  I just wish they would stop martyring themselves and demanding attention. I have nothing against women's football. I think the current row in Spain is about something other than football.

I might have misjudged you as it happens,you seem a fairly reasonable chap ( for a leftie ).......i think it would be fair to say that multiculturalism has been an absolute disaster for mankind and the perfect illustration of how races are just different,and should never have been forced to live together.....better to wipe our mouths and amicably segregate rather than continue to coerce unrealistic and unnatural communities in my opinion.

Out of curiosity why do you have a downer on religious clothing ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I might have misjudged you as it happens,you seem a fairly reasonable chap ( for a leftie ).......i think it would be fair to say that multiculturalism has been an absolute disaster for mankind and the perfect illustration of how races are just different,and should never have been forced to live together.....better to wipe our mouths and amicably segregate rather than continue to coerce unrealistic and unnatural communities in my opinion.

Out of curiosity why do you have a downer on religious clothing ?

I think religious clothing is just medieval  bollocks,  particularly burqas and hijabs. 

A few years ago I was in Venice. An Asian couple came down for breakfast. He may as well have had her on a chain. She had a mask of some sort  on and darent look at anybody else. She sat with her head down waiting for him to bring her food from the buffet rather than get it herself. She had an air of  a whipped dog.  Really pissed me off. In a fit of  right wing/ fascist/ non Liberal anger lol, I felt like kicking his arse and taking her mask off. Religious clothing takes us all back to the middle ages.

Lefties just want a better deal for working class people. We are getting a smaller and smaller slice of the pie. Things are going backwards  in the UK. A piss poor health service, housing unaffordable for many, very few rights at work, poverty wages and pensions a joke. Compare our slice of the pie to France, Germany and the nordic countries and we are the paupers of Europe.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I think religious clothing is just medieval  bollocks,  particularly burqas and hijabs. 

A few years ago I was in Venice. An Asian couple came down for breakfast. He may as well have had her on a chain. She had a mask of some sort  on and darent look at anybody else. She sat with her head down waiting for him to bring her food from the buffet rather than get it herself. She had an air of  a whipped dog.  Really pissed me off. In a fit of  right wing/ fascist/ non Liberal anger lol, I felt like kicking his arse and taking her mask off. Religious clothing takes us all back to the middle ages.

Lefties just want a better deal for working class people. We are getting a smaller and smaller slice of the pie. Things are going backwards  in the UK. A piss poor health service, housing unaffordable for many, very few rights at work, poverty wages and pensions a joke. Compare our slice of the pie to France, Germany and the nordic countries and we are the paupers of Europe.

Thats not left or right thinking mate, thats just sensible, and what every normal person would like.  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

the left thick as …. lol 

why do you think housing is becoming hard to get for a lot a people our nhs is stretched  piss poor wages come on mate a monkey could work it out ffs lol 

all because of the left and dumping millions of people into the system it will cause a knock on effect ffs 

• Like 3