Goodbye old friend .

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to have my dog PTS this afternoon nearly 14 yrs of age thankfully the vet made the decision for me right back leg went then left  leg deteriorated with paralysis. So couldn't support his weight he

Had to come home early from a trip away the weekend before last,after my old terrier bitch went down hill suddenly 😔my eldest Boy and myself put a shovel in the ground one last time for her on the Sun

Can you fuk. Full of blaggers, dreamers, wrongens and dinlo's.  You need to move with someone to know what they are really all about. I've met a good number over the years and I have been mostly

Posted Images

9 hours ago, terryd said:

Meet some very good people on these forums and even if I haven’t meet in person you can tell who’s tidy or not 

Can you fuk. Full of blaggers, dreamers, wrongens and dinlo's.  You need to move with someone to know what they are really all about.

I've met a good number over the years and I have been mostly disappointed.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, joe ox said:

Always hits hard losing a dog but prefer to do my grieving in private with family, not on forums with pretend internet friends and strangers.

Would ask the mods to ban you tbh. You miserable git. Grief is very real and this forum is about supporting one another. 

You get out what you put into these forums.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Can you fuk. Full of blaggers, dreamers, wrongens and dinlo's.  You need to move with someone to know what they are really all about.

Another lifeless soul...pathetic...need banning lot of you

12 minutes ago, OldhamLad said:

Would ask the mods to ban you tbh. You miserable git. Grief is very real and this forum is about supporting one another. 

You get out what you put into these forums.

And you need some random person wiping your tears, have you no friends?

10 hours ago, leegreen said:

I keep my self to my self but over the years have meet up with two people off the forums well rabbiters and both 100% one sadly gone. Had plenty of offers of trips out off tidy folks but it’s not my thing 

• Like 1

Met some tidy people over the yrs off this forum...the majority of them have been decent folks who would give you the shirt off their backs...gifted each other terriers/lurchers,ferrets,nets, swapped days out digging,lamping,ratting,beating,fishing etc,and have had many good days/nights out in the Field up and down the whole of the uk, since i first joined up in 09...

Made the effort to go and be apart of the Charity Fishing comps, something that any member and their families are always welcome to attend ...more members should make the effort, instead of being so bitter...there is a community on here,not everyone is looking to point score,I think those who are argumentative and constantly bicker, genuinely have something to hide...so take the piss ,dont take part because their scared of being found lacking??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Met some tidy people over the yrs off this forum...the majority of them have been decent folks who would give you the shirt off their backs...gifted each other terriers/lurchers,ferrets,nets, swapped days out digging,lamping,ratting,beating,fishing etc,and have had many good days/nights out in the Field up and down the whole of the uk, since i first joined up in 09...

Made the effort to go and be apart of the Charity Fishing comps, something that any member and their families are always welcome to attend ...more members should make the effort, instead of being so bitter...there is a community on here,not everyone is looking to point score,I think those who are argumentative and constantly bicker, genuinely have something to hide...so take the piss ,dont take part because their scared of being found lacking??

Ok I admit it I'm lacking.

• Haha 1