1 hour ago, dodger said:

I tell what surprised me was when that eddy hall boxed thor n they went 6 rounds I never expected them to have that stamina the size of them I thought they would be burn out after round 2 atleast?

Why is it that the white man is always the worlds strongest? Genetics? Or good roids?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Albert beckeles is still alive at 91...or 92..he was still competing well in to his 60's....I think the difference was the old school bodybuilders weren't using as much gear ...as the years have gone

I’ve been watching this blokes videos on YouTube there’s loads of them but his main emphasis on life is to do f**k all he’s got a point you know…….  

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Why is it that the white man is always the worlds strongest? Genetics? Or good roids?

No idea mate I always thought black people had better genetics in general?

38 minutes ago, dodger said:

Now you mention tho you don't see many black people in wsm do you?

Infact I can only think of that Mark felix from England?

7 hours ago, dodger said:

Yes most of the strongest have been white...but the best pressers at the moment are black...there's a west African fella called Iron Bibby who holds the log press world record at 220 ish kilo and the bench press record is held by julius maddox a black American fella..with 780 lb...

Mind I would love to see the Georgian weightlifter lasha talagadsi have a crack at the log...he can snatch 225 kilo...just shy of 500lb

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yes most of the strongest have been white...but the best pressers at the moment are black...there's a west African fella called Iron Bibby who holds the log press world record at 220 ish kilo and the bench press record is held by julius maddox a black American fella..with 780 lb...

Mind I would love to see the Georgian weightlifter lasha talagadsi have a crack at the log...he can snatch 225 kilo...just shy of 500lb

Iron Bibby log lift record is 229kg , doubt anyone will beat it soon, seen as it took so long for someone to take the record off savickas .

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Chid said:

Iron Bibby log lift record is 229kg , doubt anyone will beat it soon, seen as it took so long for someone to take the record off savickas .

Yes I was hoping luke stoltman would get it a few years ago...but I think that ship has sailed for him what with injury and his age

its ashame all these stupid fecking kids do not belive in what will happen to them when they get older.they must get big straight away and tomorrow be fecked.i see them every week in the gym thinking they are the shit all pumped up and bigger than me.just wish i would be around when they are my age to see what condition they will be in then.all the guys that were working the doors when i started training back in the 80,s are really fecked now but hey they looked good for a few years ffs.they all new the risks and i bet they wish they had not chosen to take the roids.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

its ashame all these stupid fecking kids do not belive in what will happen to them when they get older.they must get big straight away and tomorrow be fecked.i see them every week in the gym thinking they are the shit all pumped up and bigger than me.just wish i would be around when they are my age to see what condition they will be in then.all the guys that were working the doors when i started training back in the 80,s are really fecked now but hey they looked good for a few years ffs.they all new the risks and i bet they wish they had not chosen to take the roids.

Old friend of mine used to be a doorman,huge when we were kids,took roids,absolutely f****d nowadays,got quite a few health issues.

54 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

I personally know a few that have died same age as me...big Cliff from Mansfield was the last one 6 month ago..maybe a year ago...

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I personally know a few that have died same age as me...big Cliff from Mansfield was the last one 6 month ago..maybe a year ago...

So if you could start out again from your 20s would you take or not?

For me I think I would aa I had good genetics but was always to worried to make the most of it and tomorrow isn't promised no matter what you do or don't do..

3 minutes ago, dodger said:

So if you could start out again from your 20s would you take or not?

For me I think I would aa I had good genetics but was always to worried to make the most of it and tomorrow isn't promised no matter what you do or don't do..

Good question...

Well I did take them for about 3 years..I would do 6-8 weeks on...then 4 months off...thankfully looking back what I was taking was just a tiny fraction the amount other guys were taking ..

• Like 1