7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Good question...

Well I did take them for about 3 years..I would do 6-8 weeks on...then 4 months off...thankfully looking back what I was taking was just a tiny fraction the amount other guys were taking ..

True, some people go to far don't they

On the small amounts that you had did you see benefits in strength n recovery 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Albert beckeles is still alive at 91...or 92..he was still competing well in to his 60's....I think the difference was the old school bodybuilders weren't using as much gear ...as the years have gone

I’ve been watching this blokes videos on YouTube there’s loads of them but his main emphasis on life is to do f**k all he’s got a point you know…….  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dodger said:

True, some people go to far don't they

On the small amounts that you had did you see benefits in strength n recovery 

Yes I did...

The thing is though the general public think go to the gym...bang a bit of gear in you ...eat chicken broccoli rice and 6 month later you look like Arnold...

That's far from it...those guys at the top and even the ones not at the top dedicate every thing to it...

Me personally I saw gains ...but they were no where near as great as I thought it would be...and baring in mind I did eat the way I described...and my training partner at the time was arguably the best female bodybuilder in the UK.. and by Christ did she train hard...it helped that at that time I worked in her gym as well..so I was surrounded by it all

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yes I did...

The thing is though the general public think go to the gym...bang a bit of gear in you ...eat chicken broccoli rice and 6 month later you look like Arnold...

That's far from it...those guys at the top and even the ones not at the top dedicate every thing to it...

Me personally I saw gains ...but they were no where near as great as I thought it would be...and baring in mind I did eat the way I described...and my training partner at the time was arguably the best female bodybuilder in the UK.. and by Christ did she train hard...it helped that at that time I worked in her gym as well..so I was surrounded by it all

Have you any health issues arising from whatever you did back then?

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Have you any health issues arising from whatever you did back then?

...my left shoulder is f****d..

If you mean internally?...then not at present my blood pressure is normal..my cholesterol is normal...and my resting heart rate is low..around 53..

I've never done a full blood work thing perhaps I should...but I think my natural testosterone would be normal in as much as I don't suffer any of the symptoms associated with low testosterone...so hopefully I haven't done to much damage...only time will tell I suppose 

• Like 2

The rock juiced to the eyeballs as someone said has ruined more films than he's made , I find myself paying through the hilt for films I grew up on Spartacus, vikings, Jason and the Argonauts etcs but at least we can all enjoy, otherwise it's black Victorians made up malarky or swearing aimed at kids or dumbed down comedy. Juice is everywhere rugby , Jujitsu, they need to put a stop to it otherwise it's just chemical sports , I understand you need a competitive edge but if it's policed and not a norm then youngsters have half a chance at success without injections 

30 minutes ago, littlefish said:

Is it just me, or does anyone else think some of these people look........well, ridiculous?

I get that the body can only take people so far but alot take things to far don't they