Poland having referendum on eu membership

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok climate change is real. Sandyqueer is right.  So what are we doing to change it. Britain the country that creates such a tiny amount of global co2 emissions? Building over farm land and i

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving

All part and parcel of living in a camel jockey and zulu enriched city in europe

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what do you read such shite for sandy ?? 

if we made it 45percent more it was around 200 ppm nearly at the point plants can’t survive and is most likely the reason we have better food and health today 

and who thinks of  as co2 as a fertiliser ffs 

the full article is dog shit mate comical lol

first time in ages i’ve read out you put up and it’s reminded me why i don’t bother 

No photo description available.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

another one who struggles to realise the climate changes lol

The current ice age started just over two and a half million years ago, and it hasn't quite ended yet. Within a single ice age, there are periods of warmth where glaciers melt, which are called interglacial periods. The opposite, when glaciers spread, is called glacial cycles.

have a day off mate you’ll give yourself a nosebleed with all this thinking 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

another one who struggles to realise the climate changes lol

The current ice age started just over two and a half million years ago, and it hasn't quite ended yet. Within a single ice age, there are periods of warmth where glaciers melt, which are called interglacial periods. The opposite, when glaciers spread, is called glacial cycles.

have a day off mate you’ll give yourself a nosebleed with all this thinking 

17 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Even your stupid meme don’t hold any water, it wasn’t my generation that f****d everything up I used to get 10p back for my lemonade bottle never threw a ton of plastic out the window as I was driving my milk bottles were re used and my grocery’s came in brown paper the rivers and streams were pretty clean because I wasn’t pumping out shit for profit and the countryside was still full of greenery because I never dug it up to house the world so remind me who are you actually blaming or do you just look for pictures to stick up then read it afterwards 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Sandy an his mad scientists an there worthless computer models which have failed to produce anything remotley true.

High there some funding going on for climate "scientists" these days ejmh sandy lol

35 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

so what about the scientists who say it isn’t man made sandy ?

May be an illustration of text that says "AU OF MY CORE BELEFS ARE AT ODDS WITH THE SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS ON LITERALLY EVERY THIN How COULD ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS BE So so WRONG? J.BURRELLO"

WWW.INTELLIGENTSPECULATION.COM

The term “consensus” is often encountered in daily life on the news, in causal conversation, on social media, etc. and most would interpret this word as the majority...

Edited by sandymere
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

And natural forest fires, volcanos etc are easily differentiated, we are getting very good at manipulating figures to suit our agenda but one or two are a little slow at spotting it, we have changed the way we record weather patterns to deliberately change the outcomes that’s why we are being told this year is warmer than 1976 now I know that it ain’t anywhere near but the blind and the gullible can’t quite think back that long  but it’s not true and no amount of charts graphs or memes can change the truth only an idiots perception 

I can remember fishing the local cut in 1976 Only the boat channel had water in it. Not seen that any year since. The cycle is natural. Deserts were once oceans, Oceans were once land. The poles were once green. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

I can remember fishing the local cut in 1976 Only the boat channel had water in it. Not seen that any year since. The cycle is natural. Deserts were once oceans, Oceans were once land. The poles were once green. 

someone talking sense 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Sandy an his mad scientists an there worthless computer models which have failed to produce anything remotley true.

High there some funding going on for climate "scientists" these days ejmh sandy lol

Perhaps the shoes on the other foot.....

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Exclusive: Global Warming Policy Foundation has led the backlash against UK government’s net zero policy

WWW.GREENPEACE.ORG

From 1997 to 2017, the Kochs funneled $127,006,756 to 92 organizations that advance the Kochs' attacks on climate change science while presenting themselves...