6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Dont worry mate, socks is too busy in Ukraine with all the organ harvesting, your safe, he hasnt even thought of you never mind mention you. 

Eh, now look len my son, ken, socks has actually replied to.my topic, oh dear, I've summat to put up with on.this forum , lol 

• Haha 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a rough time of it, they took me down to theatre, had the op then next thing I new it was the next day I woke up in there recovery ward , I had an internal bleed f**k me lads I was in. agony with

Dont have a clue but wish him or anyone going through tough times the best of luck and gods guidance 

I'm.in.lads 

28 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I was talking to socks Keith ?

only messing hope all goes well pal 

Cheers matey, I've just got my head down, I'm.all.in, didn't get much kip last night, I wasn't looking forward to today, it's an elec bed, and I've been pushing that many positions get comfy  I've ended up.on the floor 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Bugger off you, I knows where u live, want me come round and rip ya front grates out, lol,   cheers pal,nurse just been take my blood pressure, size of her bum cheeks Christ all mighty 

Size of her bum cheeks..

Think of the size of her man catcher ?

45 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Morning chaps, nurse just fitting my surgical stockings, eh, helloooo, I knows how to roll I do , I'm normally in the kitchen doing a fry up, I'm.absolutely famished  

Buckle up and enjoy the ride mate thoughts are with you 

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

When you start the day in stockings.................if your lucky Big Burt will be along later to give you a bed bath................?

Sandy ffs talk sense, they have just told me I have a leaking heart valve, so now they are deciding what to do , as for a bath or shower, I had all that done whilst you were in ya pit