our keeper from working lines

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is kager eight weeks old full of confidence and very vocal,the other pictures his mum and dad thanks for looking

kager nine mths old on the 6th jan thanks for looking

Whys anyone worried.. theyre his mutts and he's happy with them. I'd only be worried what the parents are , age what graft there doing ect if I was buying one. Offering people out to try and

Posted Images

8 hours ago, mr moocher said:

thankyou they are similar in character this was the first mating we plan on using him to cross again to a bulldog we should get more type then

Will that be another bulldog type, or a pit?  A woman who goes on my walk got cane corso bitch, big strong animal, she as it loose all the while. OK they got to stretch legs, but dogs like that should have far more control on it, if it kicks with dog, it won't be like golden retriever gabbing it.! 

be a bulldog bird,kager the pup from reena and rocky keeps getting charged at by a retriever it f***ing goes nuts with him,he hates it already never with its owner it hasnot bit him yet but could easily happen then the shit really would hit the fan

On 26/03/2024 at 19:16, bird said:

Will that be another bulldog type, or a pit?  A woman who goes on my walk got cane corso bitch, big strong animal, she as it loose all the while. OK they got to stretch legs, but dogs like that should have far more control on it, if it kicks with dog, it won't be like golden retriever gabbing it.! 

You’d be surprised on what damage a golden retriever can do mate 

• Haha 1
On 26/03/2024 at 19:16, bird said:

Cane corsos  are the most docile lumps you'll find yet they have jaw power stronger than a lion on psi

• Like 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Cane corsos  are the most docile lumps you'll find yet they have jaw power stronger than a lion on psi

thought  that was a kangal = 700lb psi , but any dog when fired up can really bite that bit harder, old Buck  my 1x gsd x grey , got  hell of a bite on him , god knows what his psi be, but bust s fox  couple bites in the ribs , very strong bite, all gsd as good bites , . i knew a x RAF bloke that worked gsd and mals in the RAF , and he told me even a 70lb bel mal on a sleeve , would stop  joe public  in street , get bite of a farm collie  you think twice getting out your car with 3 prats loose  lol

12 minutes ago, bird said:

thought  that was a kangal = 700lb psi , but any dog when fired up can really bite that bit harder, old Buck  my 1x gsd x grey , got  hell of a bite on him , god knows what his psi be, but bust s fox  couple bites in the ribs , very strong bite, all gsd as good bites , . i knew a x RAF bloke that worked gsd and mals in the RAF , and he told me even a 70lb bel mal on a sleeve , would stop  joe public  in street , get bite of a farm collie  you think twice getting out your car with 3 prats loose  lol

i believe a kangal has the hardest bite foorce of a dog but a cane corso is up there

13 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i believe a kangal has the hardest bite foorce of a dog but a cane corso is up there

yeh ive red that mate as well , i think as guard / protection  type dog , the cane corso  but be a better dog than a kangal. my mate been over to turkey few times, his wife  from there, and he told me up in the mountains where he seen the kangals  loose there by the goats/ sheep , if you got out your car by the sheep they run at you ( 3) of them , he said he shit him  self he soon jumped back in his car lol, he said there tall  fit looking, can move quick as well. But there really flock  guard type dog .The cane corso ,  make better  guard/pp dog , mind you  well bred gsd or bel mal do as good, if they came after you.:yes:

• Like 1
Just now, mr moocher said:

the ones i seen have been a pile of shit

My woman’s friend has one I walked in the garden “don’t be scared” he was barking at me soon as I went towards him he was backing off.