Menorca - a wildlife sanctuary

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just sat in the airport waiting for a delayed plane so thought I'd throw a few photos up.    The island itself is fairly uninhabited but is an absolute sanctuary for wildlife. We stayed in p

Looks like you had a great time. I liked Menorca. We went a couple of years ago. Im hoping to get back to kayak around the island and wild camp as I go. We’ve booked Majorca with the kids in July so h

Great pics,that’s what memories are made of,the girls won’t ever forget the adventure,travel when younger makes adaptable adults,used to love going to new places with my sons and watching their excite

Posted Images

Great pics,that’s what memories are made of,the girls won’t ever forget the adventure,travel when younger makes adaptable adults,used to love going to new places with my sons and watching their excitement,safe flight back to the UK.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, mackem said:

Great pics,that’s what memories are made of,the girls won’t ever forget the adventure,travel when younger makes adaptable adults,used to love going to new places with my sons and watching their excitement,safe flight back to the UK.

Something I didn't get to experience as a nipper so tryna make sure they don't miss out. Cheers mate 

12 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Great pics and memories for you all. Taking my daughter on her first holiday in august. Looking forward to it. Anybody know of anything interesting in Majorca? 

How old is she mate? Get a float jacket and snorkel and find a  cove mate

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

That looks perfect mate, lovely pics...the girls look like they had a great time, great memories.

Yh they did mate, already planning the next by the sounds of it ?

39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Likes not working today for some reason but nice one hams credit to you ????

Cheers mate

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

How old is she mate? Get a float jacket and snorkel and find a  cove mate

She will be 3 mate. Mad for swimming but not sure she will get on with a snorkel yet. 

9 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

She will be 3 mate. Mad for swimming but not sure she will get on with a snorkel yet. 

You can get those full face masks that have a snorkel attached, means she can put her head under and breath normally...really decent for little ones mate

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Looks nice turtle doves are on my bucket list to see unfortunately they say they are nearly gone due to being shot on migration ? 

On the southern Side of the island when we went 2 years ago they were in the street like pigeons but this side we only saw them in the nature reserve 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Great pics and memories for you all. Taking my daughter on her first holiday in august. Looking forward to it. Anybody know of anything interesting in Majorca? 

Yeh .... BCM..

Sorry couldn't resist...lol

The old town in palma is quite nice and worth a look round

43 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Yeh .... BCM..

Sorry couldn't resist...lol

The old town in palma is quite nice and worth a look round

I have already experienced the pleasures of bcm lol. Thought I was drowning when the foam cannon went off haha. 

• Haha 1