Schofield latest......

18 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

And you can bet your bollocks every stinking cnut on ITV and morning tv knew what the dirty bast@rd was up to, shame on them all, peado enablers

He is a 100 %  wanker. I bet  fooked about with younger than that 16 year old before, prob just like his brother done.?? 

• Like 1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And you can bet your bollocks every stinking cnut on ITV and morning tv knew what the dirty bast@rd was up to, shame on them all, peado enablers

I would expect my own kids to kick the shit out of me personally if I ever did that to there mother, don’t make no odds the gender or sexuality he disrespected his entire family 

Excatly comitted adultery on his wife an they all feel sorry for him what a scumbag,great example to show your kids eh jon

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I agree mate.

Scophield is one slimy little cnt - I couldn't believe the way they all fawned over him when he embarrassed his family. 

....... it wasn't too long ago that someone would have slapped him for that.

56 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Excatly comitted adultery on his wife an they all feel sorry for him what a scumbag,great example to show your kids eh jon

I would expect my own kids to kick the shit out of me personally if I ever did that to there mother, don’t make no odds the gender or sexuality he disrespected his entire family 

• Like 15

Gordon turned to the bottle after being assaulted by Schofield and getting pregnant,it’s rumoured one of the Sunday papers has a “scoop” on Schofield tomorrow but you saw it here first.

71E0C9AA-78DF-45C2-8363-DAD20D0E0D8B.jpeg

• Haha 5

Not joking, I knew this bloke was a paedo when I was a kid. Saw him on the Telly (broom cupboard) doing this, I must have been about 6 and it always stuck with me, I thought he was a wrong ‘un. Funnily enough it coincided with school telling us to watch out for strangers!

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, mackem said:

Gordon turned to the bottle after being assaulted by Schofield and getting pregnant,it’s rumoured one of the Sunday papers has a “scoop” on Schofield tomorrow but you saw it here first.

71E0C9AA-78DF-45C2-8363-DAD20D0E0D8B.jpeg

Screenshot_20230527_171233.jpg

6 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

They're all fckn hypocrites, every fckn 1 of them, journalists, tv presenters, executives ect, all fckn sleazy fckn hypocrits

Correct I’d hang the lot of them from the lampposts 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Not joking, I knew this bloke was a paedo when I was a kid. Saw him on the Telly (broom cupboard) doing this, I must have been about 6 and it always stuck with me, I thought he was a wrong ‘un. Funnily enough it coincided with school telling us to watch out for strangers!

Me and you and newkid are seperated at birth I swear it , at one point that song was my ringtone . 

• Haha 3
59 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Me and you and newkid are seperated at birth I swear it , at one point that song was my ringtone . 

Best cartoon ever! Fuucked over by the Gods, left in’t middle of nowhere and told find ya own cunting way home…. character building and what a theme tune. I’m on the train from Madrid to Barcelona right now bopping to the robot bit :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3
42 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Best cartoon ever! Fuucked over by the Gods, left in’t middle of nowhere and told find ya own cunting way home…. character building and what a theme tune. I’m on the train from Madrid to Barcelona right now bopping to the robot bit :laugh: :laugh:

You left out the pistol that turned into a sword of light . 

definitely the greatest action cartoon of all time , just ahead of mysterious cities of gold . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

definitely the greatest action cartoon of all time , just ahead of mysterious cities of gold . 

Shiiit another top cartoon! Kids nowadays haven’t a clue :laugh: 

When we were kids we had a homo kicking the fuuck out of a meth head, a couple of non gender distinction people pretending they had animal powers and a teddy bear who I’m sure fuucked a spotty alien….. what could go wrong :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 3

The fact that you would refer to the icon that is skeletor as a meth Head is completely anathema to me brother . 

superted was a bender and as for the animals I’m leaning towards bravestarr or visionaries correct me if I’m wrong . 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Genuinely remember thinking , when I grow up I’m gonna have a massive beard , and cut round in space with a cape and a sword / gun doing c**ts in. 

my wife had to seriously dissuade me from having Ulysses as a potential name for our boy 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The fact that you would refer to the icon that is skeletor as a meth Head is completely anathema to me brother . 

superted was a bender and as for the animals I’m leaning towards bravestarr or visionaries correct me if I’m wrong . 

Thundertwats mate :laugh:

Bravestar was a precursor to brokeback mountain and that whole gay cowboy genre! I mean come on, who the fuuck has or wants the speed of a puma :laugh: 

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Thundertwats mate :laugh:

Bravestar was a precursor to brokeback mountain and that whole gay cowboy genre! I mean come on who the fuuck has the speed of a puma :laugh: 

Fox dropper. 

Thundercats was shit , garbage villain , not really a team , just sone div with a sword , an old tiger , a panther that can drive and a cheetah bird whose power was running fast . What a shit power for a cheetah . 

for a proper team , galaxy rangers , goose is one of the best cartoon characters ever , a former psychopath who fights on the side of good using his brutality to win the day . Proper hard c**t 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Genuinely remember thinking , when I grow up I’m gonna have a massive beard , and cut round in space with a cape and a sword / gun doing c**ts in. 

my wife had to seriously dissuade me from having Ulysses as a potential name for our boy 

Powerful name is that mate ;)