Could be worse!

4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Yes a barracuda.

Antigua..

Was about to say ‘the water is gin clear in Devon’ then saw the Cuda :victory:……caught one on the fly a few years ago in Antigua …enjoy mate !

• Like 2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top day! Went spear fishing on one of the offshore reefs, then had a big cook up on the beach.. Best food yet!   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, bell said:

Was about to say ‘the water is gin clear in Devon’ then saw the Cuda :victory:……caught one on the fly a few years ago in Antigua …enjoy mate !

Yeah a little different than the Exe Estuary! Wading in Bath temp water at 6-30 in the morning is bliss! Lol

Just brought a 4 piece travel spinning rod and a load of lures, trying to  spend a bit of time to work it out and keep the wife on side!  Lol waiting for her now to get ready to go out, I could've spent another hour fishing ffs! Lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah a little different than the Exe Estuary! Wading in Bath temp water at 6-30 in the morning is bliss! Lol

Just brought a 4 piece travel spinning rod and a load of lures, trying to  spend a bit of time to work it out and keep the wife on side!  Lol waiting for her now to get ready to go out, I could've spent another hour fishing ffs! Lol

That’s it !….set alarm, up early doors, leave the Lady in bed, avoid the beach traffic …back for breakfast….win win :toast:

• Like 3

Sometimes it’s better to travel than arrive,Geneva today Gibraltar tomorrow,watching some bloke on a VR set oblivious to the world getting quite animated and vocal,people are staring.

87EE8033-984C-4EFE-9705-FAA332AEAD1E.jpeg

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Sometimes it’s better to travel than arrive,Geneva today Gibraltar tomorrow,watching some bloke on a VR set oblivious to the world getting quite animated and vocal,people are staring.

Just remind me what your job title is again mate ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just remind me what your job title is again mate ?

Retired from the real world sadly,the VR guy had people giggling,bit too early in the morning for that malarkey though lol.

5A99CAE4-4035-490A-AEA2-DE735348C103.jpeg

1 hour ago, mackem said:

There's some nice little graveyards on Gibraltar that have old soldiers and one with sailors from the battle of Algeciras.

11 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

There's some nice little graveyards on Gibraltar that have old soldiers and one with sailors from the battle of Algeciras.

Trafalgar cemetery,been in it a few times,been to Gib a number of times.

• Like 1

I done similar... Jet washed the decking had needles stuck in me shoulder and neck and back cracked then spent most of day washing up and cooking ?? on the smoker, sun shining ..... Having a beer life's good enjoy bud looks amazing...

• Haha 1