Could be worse!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top day! Went spear fishing on one of the offshore reefs, then had a big cook up on the beach.. Best food yet!   

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Where in Spain are you mate I’ll be boarding the plane this time next week to Malaga 

I am going through the magic changing room tomorrow,planes are obsolete.Enjoy your trip,where are you staying?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Where in Spain are you mate I’ll be boarding the plane this time next week to Malaga 

We're in Antigua mate, had British Airways vouchers from a postponed flight because of covid, just got accommodation, self catering right on the beach.

With my brother and sister in law, plus the Mrs...little break... it was needed!

Have a good time next t week mate  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Hillside, Tonyrefail, finishing trimming up a garage?DSC_4242.JPG.89b9ce288f5af095f0a8248817488268.JPG

I remember the Hillside nightclub, I daresay Shaaark will as well, fckn lunatic asylum every weekend, never went there and there wasn't a massive fckn scrap, my mates had the door and they loved it  

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I remember the Hillside nightclub, I daresay Shaaark will as well, fckn lunatic asylum every weekend, never went there and there wasn't a massive fckn scrap, my mates had the door and they loved it  

I've heard plenty of stories,been working with a few of the old heads  who frequented the place...we found  Swansea Escape or Porthcawls Southern Exposure was a tab more friendly back in the day?