• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You best take that down or Sandy will go ape shit ? 

Experience is key, more they run  the better they get brain wise, definitely  up and  atem but they stay well. Speed wise slower than  a grey but soon leave a whippet.  Fair few lines, some

I can't open it mate ,not on fb but I seen it already, apparently the bloke had a saluki wi him aswell but it ran off an never come back ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Sandy have you ever thought of trying a well bred coursing dog from this country over your old galgo bitch or you just going to stick to them ? It could only improve them I think and you could send a few pups back over there and see how they get on, the Spanish would be over the moon with them and would soon be trying to find studs in this country to mix into there “pure” galgos 

There's  a few over here running  pure Galgos and  putting over our stuff to good effect,  imported dog bred similar to my pup has bred a few pups. Seen some vids of it running.

6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

There's  a few over here running  pure Galgos and  putting over our stuff to good effect,  imported dog bred similar to my pup has bred a few pups. Seen some vids of it running.

Any good

• Like 1

I think those galgo’s could improve the coursing stuff from over here to be honest. From what I’ve seen on them videos they could add a bit of robustness that’s been lost, you wouldn’t get many current UK coursing dogs running on that dry ground I don’t think, not for long anyway

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I think those galgo’s could improve the coursing stuff from over here to be honest. From what I’ve seen on them videos they could add a bit of robustness that’s been lost, you wouldn’t get many current UK coursing dogs running on that dry ground I don’t think, not for long anyway

Oh , you’ve done it now ! 
mC will be spluttering with rage and indignation !

The British coursing dogs will beat anything, be it on the deserts of Dubai or the slop of Shropshire !

Or so the day walkers think ! LOL !

Prepare for incoming ! 

Cheers.

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Oh , you’ve done it now ! 
mC will be spluttering with rage and indignation !

The British coursing dogs will beat anything, be it on the deserts of Dubai or the slop of Shropshire !

Or so the day walkers think ! LOL !

Prepare for incoming ! 

Cheers.

i don’t run the deserts of dubai or the dry ground a spain ? 

the uk coursing bred is the best dog on the land in england 

robustness lost lol wtf lol

• Haha 2
37 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

your smoking the good shit lol 

On 18/05/2023 at 16:00, mC HULL said:

like fens said genetics your bull x would do that after a minute mate lol

That sentence doesnt even make sense, but I get the gist. Its your usual obsession/inferiority complex coming through re Bullx type dogs which are for diffrent work and not Hare dogs. Youre like a stuck record mate, boring to say the least.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, jeemes said:

That sentence doesnt even make sense, but I get the gist. Its your usual obsession/inferiority complex coming through re Bullx type dogs which are for diffrent work and not Hare dogs. Youre like a stuck record mate, boring to say the least.

i’m not talking hare i’m talking your dog having a minute in em there not for edible there for round a hole i understand ya 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m not talking hare i’m talking your dog having a minute in em there not for edible there for round a hole i understand ya 

You generalise, because you dont understand strains. Why would you bring Bullx into a coursing thread. Youre thick.

10 minutes ago, jeemes said:

You generalise, because you dont understand strains. Why would you bring Bullx into a coursing thread. Youre thick.

because fens said it’s genetics not all about fitness 

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your smoking the good shit lol 

Seen it with my own eyes pals of mine have had em out of Romeo, Jamie, scouser etc spend more time injured than running, and that’s on good land, they’d fall apart on land like those Spanish dogs run. Obviously not saying all of them are like that I’ve seen tough ones as well but I’ve known of just as many that were fragile, could all catch hares but were injured too often to get them properly fit, that’s why I prefer them crossed but that’s another story

7 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Seen it with my own eyes pals of mine have had em out of Romeo, Jamie, scouser etc spend more time injured than running, and that’s on good land, they’d fall apart on land like those Spanish dogs run. Obviously not saying all of them are like that I’ve seen tough ones as well but I’ve known of just as many that were fragile, could all catch hares but were injured too often to get them properly fit, that’s why I prefer them crossed but that’s another story

id look at how there brought up fed and run before blaming the breed 

loads  just leave em kennelled up start running em at year and half 

there’s not a running dog breed hardier and tough then a  saluki bred mate the more saluki the tougher they are 

my little bitch would run that spanish land no bother and kill