Is America heading for civil war?

80-100 million is a big army if they decide enough is enough with the weird direction america is going in, i hope to see the day where we get common sense back, what you will see from the right is the actions to counter the lefts extremist actions, people so full of self haterid and want to end their whole race

• Like 3

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope he takes the deep state out, backed by the military and the good lord himself. And get rid of the policies of the extreme leftist agenda and perverts

Well he doesnt support the killing of babies in there mothers womb,he doesnt support the mutalation of young children under the guise of transgenderism or giving them life destroying hormone drugs,he

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Who did he sexually assault voon an trump disowned epstein an barred him from all his places after he found out that epstein tryed it on with a certain girl,an you lambasted us earlier about accusing folk with no evidence,,,,ITS OK WHEN WE DO IT

Jesus Francie, Good man…I never knew Trump and the nonce pimp were such friends and had such a penchant for young girls….

thanks for that 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Edited by VOON
9 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Sit back and enjoy the show …. Game time on the lead upto world war scare events ….. grab the popcorn ? 

53DE5708-E4F4-4E39-BCE4-C0ABB40EF7C3.png

I f***ing wish, anyone with eyes to see knows he was robbed, America is being led by the nose by Soros through corrupt DA's on the left to create the divide between left and right,  black and white. Soros has openly stated his hatred for America and his longing for a one world government.  He's also stated that China is the only country that could pull it off and that would be his preferred choice  

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Rigged Conspiracy GIF - Rigged Conspiracy Tin Foil Hat GIFs

WWW.USATODAY.COM

Audits and ballot reviews conducted throughout the last year confirm what election officials said from the start: The 2020 election was legitimate.

Find me 11,780 votes….Utterance that will come to haunt ole Donnie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Rigged Conspiracy GIF - Rigged Conspiracy Tin Foil Hat GIFs

WWW.USATODAY.COM

Audits and ballot reviews conducted throughout the last year confirm what election officials said from the start: The 2020 election was legitimate.

Hahaha an i bet you beleive every word in that,i take it you havent seen then 100s of hours of cctv footage of that day begrudginly released by them dems,no wonder your a lefty mate,the truth is not in you.

1 hour ago, VOON said:

Find me 11,780 votes….Utterance that will come to haunt ole Donnie.

Nah i dont think it will,but here old joe saying the truth here,must be all the millions him an his son received from them,corrupt to the core.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

They will put their haterid for trump above the country and economy, i hope when its all sorted he goes after them and jails them in their hundreds for weaponising the government against its people, surely they cant get off with this nonsense 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Hahaha an i bet you beleive every word in that,i take it you havent seen then 100s of hours of cctv footage of that day begrudginly released by them dems,no wonder your a lefty mate,the truth is not in you.

Nah i dont think it will,but here old joe saying the truth here,must be all the millions him an his son received from them,corrupt to the core.

So you still believe Trump won the 2020 election, correct?

16 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

That sign reminds me of when we where in florida and theres a sign saying Gaylord centre lololol we used to chuckle every time we went past it

That’s near that upside down house isn’t it Len 

2 hours ago, VOON said:

So you still believe Trump won the 2020 election, correct?

Yes i do,tho i could be wrong but the dems are evil sick twisted fuckers,i hate everything they stand for disgusting people who cannot tell the truth an will do anything to stop trump getting back in,jesus is king but trump is ten times the man of any of them dems.

• Like 2