Another big cat sighting

12 hours ago, Deker said:

Attenborough is doing a series on the British Isles now, so let’s see if he finds any! :)

There’s a guy on YouTube saying the BBC covered/hushed up a big cat story.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Surely meeting each other in person for a day out in the countryside has to be more productive than sitting on here arguing the colour of  shit?..Hell knows you may just hit it off and find some mutua

Fairplay Tim,You just can't help yourself can you?been offered but your still  switching and swerving beep,beep,beep, Timothy is reversing ?,looks to everyone on here ,like your just full of shit and

Few more .       Lion pic is a close up with a mobile from a vehicle .All others on foot .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Just looking for answers mate, just like everyone else. The hard questions cannot be ignored. If we done that, we wouldn't be staying true to ourselves.

What answers do you expect to find mate .Those that seemed to champion the cause had 470 plus pages to do just that ,had every opportunity to put it to bed but you know and I know it was all just fantasy .As far as I’m concerned there are no plausible examples of these cats  because they ain’t there .Wouldn’t you say all the negatives were covered in the last thread mate or do you have anything to add  that was omitted maybe !
Id love a proper balanced discussion on the subject but  first and foremost there has to be something to discuss that holds weight wouldn’t you agree .

Maybe someone will come along whos not only credible but able to hold a discussion in an adult manner .

• Like 1

Last time I was on here wasting time in these threads Greyman was talking about a documentary he was involved in that was about to come out that had some compelling proof of big cats in Britain. Must have been a good few years ago now, any word on that?

2 hours ago, BGD said:

Last time I was on here wasting time in these threads Greyman was talking about a documentary he was involved in that was about to come out that had some compelling proof of big cats in Britain. Must have been a good few years ago now, any word on that?

FC9FBE68-D39C-40DA-A115-995145825CA7.png

2CE337CD-8F8A-4213-8803-A157D4474765.png

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

1321693A-DC53-445B-8772-BBA756F877FE.jpeg.726905e734e537009f674f700134748a.jpeg21680BB0-0600-444E-9E8E-C9895C3CD1DD.jpeg.5b689c122fbbd23e65e10c8da8e601de.jpeg
Couple of pics of cheetahs in the dust at Norongoro .

We we’re expecting a chase but lions moved in and they scattered .

Is that the ngorongoro crater?On my bucket list.Very good pics ??

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Is that the ngorongoro crater?On my bucket list.Very good pics ??

Yes mate .Could of done with a week there tbh .Only had two days as part of a travelling safari .Plenty of gear there mate .You won’t be disappointed I’m sure .

We are planning another trip this year to Masai Mara .More cheetahs there than any other cat we are told .Plenty of leopards too .I want to see the smaller cats though so a few night safaris in order .

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate .Could of done with a week there tbh .Only had two days as part of a travelling safari .Plenty of gear there mate .You won’t be disappointed I’m sure .

We are planning another trip this year to Masai Mara .More cheetahs there than any other cat we are told .Plenty of leopards too .I want to see the smaller cats though so a few night safaris in order .

That sounds fantastic,wouldn’t mind seeing the migrations and croc ambushes,always meant to do it,one day for sure,enjoy the trip ??

Been to Kenya 3 times but have never seen a kill yet .Seen them eating the  spoils ,seen the build up but not been lucky enough to see a take down by any cats .Did see hyenas killing a warthog in Tsavo East though .Gruesome feckers they are .Start eating it alive well before it died .A woman on our tour wanted to drive on but the blokes wernt having it .All part of nature in its raw form .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, mackem said:

That sounds fantastic,wouldn’t mind seeing the migrations and croc ambushes,always meant to do it,one day for sure,enjoy the trip ??

There’s two migrations there Mack ,one out and one back in later in the year .We are looking at September ,my birthday .

Did see a huge croc swimming with an antelope across its jaws in a lake near our camp at Kilamanjaro .Stunning waking up to that mate .If you’ve not done the African thing then do it mate but avoid any Masai villages outside the Mara as they are fake and brought in daily by the bus load to fleece tourists .Your real Masai is a proud man that dosnt need charity .

Our camp guide was Masai ,tall and quiet but a wealth of knowledge about everything wild .Showed me where there was a Nile  monitor in camp ,crabs as big as your foot and called hornbills in to feed a few metres  in front of us .The night sounds are something you will never forget mate .Bush babies taking fruit from your hands and even a honey badger put in an appearance fleetingly .

• Like 3
  • paulus locked this topic