Pride in your area

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Tyne & Wear not there?Surrey looks ok.

I never noticed that, surely that’s a misprint 

whats odd is we are the most dangerous place to live but two minutes down the road, North Yorkshire is second safest place to live 

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1

The figures represent incidents per 1000 people.

London will actually have the highest incidence of knife crime by way of actual events, but as the population is do dense it looks safe(ish).

Statistics again!!

And is that actually correct, per 1000 people????  That seems very high everywhere, even in the lowest area that means 5.81% of people are effected by knife crime, that's more than 1 in 20, just seems very high to me!!!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Did you get home safe Stav ?

Only just, if it wasn’t for them 2 good Samaritans who knows what would of happened to me, in the most dangerous place in the country 

2 minutes ago, Deker said:

The figures represent incidents per 1000 people.

London will actually have the highest incidence of knife crime by way of actual events, but as the population is do dense it looks safe(ish).

Statistics again!!

And is that actually correct, per 1000 people????  That seems very high everywhere, even in the lowest area that means 5.81% of people are effected by knife crime, that's more than 1 in 20, just seems very high to me!!!

The reason it so high round here is it’s only a small area and I can think of half a dozen murders in the past few months