Sand blasting

i have 6 old traps i think would look better with a clean up , Whats the best option going to see about getting  them sand blasted , where ? and will it be expensive ?

Or do it my self with a paint remover . But theres only 1 trap painted in that horrible black paint  the rest just need a clean up .

8 hours ago, The one said:

i have 6 old traps i think would look better with a clean up , Whats the best option going to see about getting  them sand blasted , where ? and will it be expensive ?

Or do it my self with a paint remover . But theres only 1 trap painted in that horrible black paint  the rest just need a clean up .

A cheaper method would be so soak in white vinegar, and then a good clean with a power washer. Painted one, maybe boil in baking soda, and power wash the loosened paint off.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, EDDIE B said:

A cheaper method would be so soak in white vinegar, and then a good clean with a power washer. Painted one, maybe boil in baking soda, and power wash the loosened paint off.

Thanks that sounds the way to go 

• 2 weeks later...

It was like they had been left out in the rain and had heavy rusting in spots like a Dalmatian cleaned that off and they still have light rusting as you would except but look alot better 

• 2 weeks later...